THE NEXT YEAR THREAD Jan 1st 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

byebyebridgetjones;787236 wrote: Yeah Grinder....how many people didja thrust at today ?
    Was it random or didja stalk em first ?
    Now now people I know it's a very funny word (te he he 'thrusting) but we're adults here.
    Maybe I was stalking you Jones...

Comment

tawnyfrog;787239 wrote: I find all this talk about having baths un-Astrayan. We can't afford the water. Better to slap a wet flannel on one's head.
      S'not the same.
      But it is a good point.
      Jane, change that to read a book or slap a wet flannel on yer head.

Comment

Angelcakes;787240 wrote: Now now people I know it's a very funny word (te he he 'thrusting) but we're adults here.
        Maybe I was stalking you Jones...
        Actually, now that it's on the table, I did have an experience in Woolies today......small blonde female....dressed in gymwear......mad pelvic gyrations going on in the deli section.....we just all assumed that you were a 'special' person, Grinder.
        'Isn't it sad' we all said to one another.....'She looks PERFECTLY normal. You'd never know'
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;787242 wrote: Actually, now that it's on the table, I did have an experience in Woolies today......small blonde female....dressed in gymwear......mad pelvic gyrations going on in the deli section.....we just all assumed that you were a 'special' person, Grinder.
          'Isn't it sad' we all said to one another.....'She looks PERFECTLY normal. You'd never know'
          Can't have been me...no-one EVER says I look perfectly normal!!!

Comment

Angelcakes;787241 wrote: S'not the same.
            But it is a good point.
            Jane, change that to read a book or slap a wet flannel on yer head.
            Not even allowed to run round under the sprinkler any more..
            Does anyone dare me to text Dave every half hour tonight ????
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;787242 wrote: Actually, now that it's on the table, I did have an experience in Woolies today......small blonde female....dressed in gymwear......mad pelvic gyrations going on in the deli section.....we just all assumed that you were a 'special' person, Grinder.
              Maybe she got all thrusty at the price of the Jumbo calamata olives or the leminos fetta prices

Comment

... not that there's anything WRONG with that ...

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;787246 wrote:
                  Does anyone dare me to text Dave every half hour tonight ????
                  Double-dare ya.

Comment

Reggie - I'm going to find myself at (hopefully not in) Hobon's Bay tomorrow night. Please advise weather conditions, preferred bait etc. Thank you in advance.

Comment

tawnyfrog;787251 wrote: Reggie - I'm going to find myself at (hopefully not in) Hobon's Bay tomorrow night. Please advise weather conditions, preferred bait etc. Thank you in advance.
                      Good choice Tf ( its Hobsons bay) Weather hot how ever a south westerly change in late afternoon should cool things down dont worry fish are off the bite ...Ill be finishing the boat race and having a quite lemonade on the balcony of the club ( not gonna disclose which one)...i assume the wedding is at the Anchorage restraunt great place to have a wedding million dollar views and all that have a great day TF

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;787246 wrote: Not even allowed to run round under the sprinkler any more..
                        I thought exactly this when it got hot today...we used to do it in NZ, they've got too much of the wet stuff. I was trying to think of ways to import it...I got nothin'

I'm off to watch The Nest...did you know that in Straya we work the longest hours of anyone in the developed world (whatever that is...)

Comment

OK peeps - I'm off to plait me armpits.
                          Thanks for the fishing report Reggie, I won't bother if they're off the bite.
                          Bridge - if you do text Dave, could you ask him what he's wearing?

Comment

tawnyfrog;787257 wrote: Bridge - if you do text Dave, could you ask him what he's wearing?
                            You know I will.
                            But I'm thinking more along the lines of......
                            "David. Please come home. The children miss you. All six of them.Your Common Law wife, Bridget."
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Dont text him:H we guys really really get nervous on dates ..especially courting a new one..its terrifying serious its frigging so hard

Comment

... speshly an undersized one.

Comment

Working...
                                X