THE NEXT YEAR THREAD Jan 1st 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

byebyebridgetjones;787260 wrote: You know I will.
    But I'm thinking more along the lines of......
    "David. Please come home. The children miss you. All six of them.Your Common Law wife, Bridget."
    STOP IT:H:H:H It really hard taking a girl out for dinner you guys dont understand its fucking nerve destroying every move you make its like "shit I should not have done that" its soul destroying if it doesnt work out

Comment

reggie;787268 wrote: STOP IT:H:H:H It really hard taking a girl out for dinner you guys dont understand its fucking nerve destroying every move you make its like "shit I should not have done that" its soul destroying if it doesnt work out
      It's NO party on the other side of the dinner table either Reginald:H Recent experience had here !

No ... look I won't text....I'll just prank hme every ten to fifteen minutes......she'll just think he's a high flyer (or a pimp....or a drug dealer)....I'll be doing him a favour.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Oh yeah - it's really easy for US to be on a first dinner date with a new bloke and he picks up his phone, reads the message and says "Ah, it's nothing. Just BridgetJones wanting to know what I'm wearing".

Yeah. That'll work.

Comment

yea alright point NOTED just sticking up for the Blokeious:H:H

Comment

Evening all,
            Yep, i'm for texting him Brigos. It'll let him know we're all thinking of him, and really hope the date goes well. In fact, get her on the line. We need to know what kind of person we're dealing with here. I think it'd be for his own good.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Anybody know how to set up a Conference Call?

Comment

Guitarista;787285 wrote: Evening all,
                Yep, i'm for texting him Brigos. It'll let him know we're all thinking of him, and really hope the date goes well. In fact, get her on the line. We need to know what kind of person we're dealing with here. I think it'd be for his own good.
                You're right as usual......We have to make sure she's good enough for Wavey.....I really should speak with Wavette.....Ripple ????
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

You guys are terrible Mr G i expectiouds more from you!!!!!! Im going to bed .... Wavey defy these little gameoroosters and have the root of the century!!!!!!

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;787291 wrote: .We have to make sure she's good enough for Wavey.....
                    Precicemon!(sp)???

Will she clean out fish tank? Will she cook corned beef? Does she care for sunflowers? So many questions. Luvya wavey - have a blast. now I'm really hitting the cot. Nighters.

Comment

I just know he'll thank us in the end. He's probably picking up the tab too. Wonder if she'll offer to go halves?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Evening all, I'm pissing myself laughing post my date... Glad I've given you all something to gossip about and Bridge, you really should have text me...
                        What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Guitarista;787309 wrote: I just know he'll thank us in the end. He's probably picking up the tab too. Wonder if she'll offer to go halves?
                          NON !
                          A lady does NOT go Dutch (or butch)
                          And as for rooting. NON NON NON !!!! Not on a first date.
                          Honestly I'll be very disappointed in Wavette if she puts out on a first date.
                          Have you noticed Tawny NEVER goes when she says she's going to ?
                          Also Mr G.... Your Friday night dirty movie's 'coming up' Erotic Tales....SBS1
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Met Wavette about 6pm and am just home...Fucking hilarious...
                            What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;787316 wrote: Evening all, I'm pissing myself laughing post my date... Glad I've given you all something to gossip about and Bridge, you really should have text me...
                              What the FUCK are you doing home already !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

AH wavey why arent you taking her temprature?????

Comment

Working...
                                X