THE NEXT YEAR THREAD Jan 1st 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guitarista;787354 wrote: Great you're out and about anyway Waves. Bravo!

G'night folk's. Have a lovely weekend.
    Cripes mate...I think there's a blazing trail left in your wake.
    Pretty keen to get to the telly...

Nite G-Lurve.
    xo

Comment

Angelcakes;787351 wrote: Altho it's highly addictive, will make me chain smoke & drink like a fish.
      Did you have to take out a mortgage for that 3 grams??
      120 quid, so about $350 AT THE TIME AND 2 DAYS OFF WORK...
      What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Ta Bridge. Tuning in now. mmmm, interesting........she lika the bratwurst!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;787352 wrote: You seem to know a lot about this Bridge
          It was a question uni nostril boy
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Angelcakes;787233 wrote: Jane - great going on the peppermint tea.
            Sky - it can be a bugger (hence all the thrusting...like a plane taking off...a lot of thrust to get it in the air until cruising altitude) That & the word thrust makes me chuckle but I digress... Have you got some L-glut?? And some things to do...something good to watch or read, maybe a bath, plan something for the morning - a walk or something. Just sme suggestions.
            Thanks for the suggestions Angel. I'm not taking anything cause I just started on bio-identical hormones and I don't want to stuff them up. Yep, I walk, I read, I do stuff around the place.
            Alcohol is poison to my life - AF 04 January 2010

Comment

If she had just been a bit drunk from after work drinks, it would be fine..

But I did REALLY liked coke in London and the last thing I need is to get hooked up in that again!
              What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Will have to find a Smack addict, at least they will be quiet...

Comment

So you didnt get aroot?

Comment

Sky;787360 wrote: Thanks for the suggestions Angel. I'm not taking anything cause I just started on bio-identical hormones and I don't want to stuff them up. Yep, I walk, I read, I do stuff around the place.
                    OK, as long as your keeping yourself busy.

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;787362 wrote: Will have to find a Smack addict, at least they will be quiet...
                      Boring...try a sober and drug free female in love with you best rootious maximas

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;787362 wrote: Will have to find a Smack addict, at least they will be quiet...
                        So ...when are we seeing Yasmine Bleeth again ?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Yasmine and her burning uni nostril can keep each other company...

Maybe I'll frequent a Born Again Christian Church?

Quite frankly, I'd rather a junkie...At least they can be reabilitated...

Comment

Seriously, I am almost proud of myself for going on a date, even though it was a hilarious disaster..

Comment

It's a pretty big deal.
                              I'm hating every frigging moment of it.
                              Pretty sad when you're sitting there thinking about what you're missing on Austar.
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Right. I'm off to my boudoir.......'Sweet Dreams' David :H
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X