THE NEXT YEAR THREAD Jan 1st 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think we are allowed to pollute the air here Starts. I tried drowning some, but it didn't work.
    Alcohol is poison to my life - AF 04 January 2010

Comment

Cripey Jeepers it's a hot one here.
      Ronnus I agree - 'tis good to wake up happy & not overhung.
      Starts you are scary with your portable incinerator!! From all the films I've seen an incinerator has never come to any good!!!
      Sky - I love a good clean-out. Great thing to do for a new year & a new you.
      Fickelicious & G-Spot I'm glad to hear about the jobs...mine starts proper on Wed.
      BridgetJones you are kicking some serious fat arse!!! Go you. Whatever happened to that nice man you liked (all the talk of 1st dates made me wonder)
      The Cake's spent the day at our favourite beach...it's this little beach with no waves & remarkably clean water (it's no Jervis Bay but hey, you take what you can) There's lots of shadey trees around the edge of the beach & amazing boats to look at. A man has a runabout & sells ice creams & coffees to all the boats & the people at the beach. Got a bit of sun but no burn.
      All that thrusting has done me good...day 4 & there will be no drinking here. Mr Cakes is actually coming to the realisation that his off switch is faulty too & he can't drink. I know we all have to do this at our own pace & you can't force someone to change...so this comes as a relief because frankly, thrusting on yer own is no fun.
      So I think there's something in the air, we all sound good, on top of it...I reckon our collective energy is doing a good thang (man)
      Thanks for letting me babble.

xo

Comment

Hi Angel.
        Alcohol is poison to my life - AF 04 January 2010

Comment

Peeky Boo,
          Sky ... if I were you I'd be watching the fire restrictions , then putting those papers on the BBQ. Apparently most identity theft happens via people pinching paperwork out of recycle bins.
          Still dragging on slowly with said man Angel. Quite difficult for me to do anything slowly, but it's a skill I'll have to learn for many reasons I see.
          Ahoy Starty.....
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

WOW
            We are all sounding so positive.....its great.....
            Well I have just come in from playing with the boys in the pool and hubbie even came in, so things might be looking up at last!!!!!!
            I have just put chickens in oven and I am going to do a salad...mmmmm im getting quite hungry now.
            Well folk, im off so I hope you all have a great evening
            Good work everyone
            :dancin: enguin:
            starting over

Comment

Sky why dont you invest in a shredder machine???...just a thought
              :dancin: enguin:
              starting over

Comment

Go Ronnie...I like where your head's at.....
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Evening all!
                  Your day sounds magical Ronnos!
                  Pump it up Angelious!
                  Hi Sky! Re your personal paper's etc. Couldn't you soak them overnight in a pot of water, ink will dissolve/blur/smudge, hence no legible detail's, then recycle. Put excess water in car radiator, or onto some weeds?
                  Pump it up Brigos!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Sky;787768 wrote: Hi Angel.
                    Hey doll...I'm popping in & out.

Comment

Evening G....gee, everyone is all in the know about how to destroy paperwork. Are there many mispent youths at work here??? My contribution....ummm, tear it up & put 1/2 in recycling & 1/2 in the bin.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;787784 wrote:
                        Still dragging on slowly with said man Angel. Quite difficult for me to do anything slowly, but it's a skill I'll have to learn for many reasons I see.
                        Ah, the lesson of patience is indeed a difficult one, grasshopper. One learns, as one is learning...

Comment

Angelcakes;787809 wrote: Evening G....gee, everyone is all in the know about how to destroy paperwork. Are there many mispent youths at work here??? My contribution....ummm, tear it up & put 1/2 in recycling & 1/2 in the bin.
                          Yes I always did wonder about these people........
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Angelcakes;787811 wrote: Ah, the lesson of patience is indeed a difficult one, grasshopper. One learns, as one is learning...
                            Yeah....whatever.....:H:H:H
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Yes, where do all these unkempt, whinging, paranoid alcoholic children come from.
                              I'll have all the world know,.....'My name's Gious, and i am normal'!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

What Bridget said...

Comment

Working...
                                X