Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE NEXT YEAR THREAD Jan 1st 2010

So are you into the new bloke?
    What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

I say... I DO love that avatar.....:h
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Dinner was excellent by the way, salmon marinated in soy, garlic, ginger and palm sugar, cooked on the BBQ, with green bean, garlic and lemon salad and boiled baby potatoes, with butter and chives...

God I am bored...LOL
        What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;787849 wrote: Hi Angel, long time, no chat..

Hope all is good x
          Hey doll...yeah has been a while. I've been busy getting AF after an AF November & fairly disastrous December. Although a year ago woulda been much worse!!
          You sound like your getting your shit together too mate....and entertaining us!

Comment

It's a great avatar...

Men respect you and the Women want to shag you...

Comment

PALM SUGAR ... who are you ? ...Gordon Fucking Ramsey ?????:H
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;787869 wrote: Dinner was excellent by the way, salmon marinated in soy, garlic, ginger and palm sugar, cooked on the BBQ, with green bean, garlic and lemon salad and boiled baby potatoes, with butter and chives...

God I am bored...LOL
                Sounds awesome...I do a similar thing & serve it on a bed of organic soba noodles (they always make me smile!!)

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;787873 wrote: It's a great avatar...

Umm, no thanks...I prefer mine a bit rough round the edges.

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;787873 wrote: It's a great avatar...

You WISH....
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Angelcakes;787872 wrote: Hey doll...yeah has been a while. I've been busy getting AF after an AF November & fairly disastrous December. Although a year ago woulda been much worse!!
                      You sound like your getting your shit together too mate....and entertaining us!
                      Glad you are getting your shit together..

I've only "just got it together" and figure that I have to push forward while I feel confident, to find new avenues, that will make me happy...

Comment

Oh I hate that ad on telly where the doctor tells the lady she has 'cancer of the lung' and then she has to go home & tell the kids...but that bogan lady is a good actor.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;787877 wrote: You WISH....
                          I was talking for Bond, not my good self...

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;787878 wrote: Glad you are getting your shit together..

I've only "just got it together" and figure that I have to push forward while I feel confident, to find new avenues, that will make me happy...
                            Uh huh...for the first time ever I'm setting goals this year...they're fairly lose though.
                            I'm not much of a planner...kinda more go with the flow. But dammit I want to get into a house.

Comment

Angelcakes;787876 wrote: Umm, no thanks...I prefer mine a bit rough round the edges.
                              If I took his shirt off and put a tool belt on him, You'd be up for it...

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;787881 wrote: I was talking for Bond, not my good self...
                                Yeah....Right....
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X