Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE NEXT YEAR THREAD Jan 1st 2010

wedding sounds great

bugger me dead...I don't know what's with my address either??? if I didn't know better I'd say somebodys been drinking!!!!!?:H
    Jane :heart:

Comment

This is what af life can do to you Jane, sometimes i wonder what i've become!.......;-)

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Evening oh sweaty friends,
        I'm off to bed.. feeling V grumpy on day one. Was great all day but blah.. housework.
        Looking forwards to another day..
        Everyone take care in this heat and as they say "RESPECT the HEAT" and don't go jogging!
        (Yes I saw some dumbass jogging this afternoon)
        Keep Cool gang

Comment

Evening All,
          Well bugger you dead Froglet, sounds like a right Maggie Beer of a weekend. Pukka.
          Bugger ME dead. The mercury is finally dropping here.
          I've got major grumpage too Fickle. Carbohydrate withdrawal will do that to a girl.
          I loved your post this morning G man, and so true.
          Just been watching 'Man V Wild' with the boy again. Among tonight's culinary delights were worms, millipedes and raw fish, not yet dead. What a man.
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

It's crept down to 35 - still WAY too hot to sleep and I'm rooly rooly tired. Guess it's the old wet sarong and fan on full bore routine. Tonight I actually feel sorry for anyone having to share a bed but I suppose most normal people have an eggnishner.

Sorry about your grumpages, girls. It's gotta get better soon, non?

Comment

I always feel sorry for people unable to do the starfish. Sucked in I say.
              You know, I wanted to do the old Egyptian trick with the wet bedsheet wrap around.....but how do you protect the bed Froglet ? S'pose it too will just dry eh ?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I just slap the wet sarong on top of me. It dries out pretty quickly but hell - it's nice while it lasts. But you've gotta have the fan on.

Comment

I've ROOLLY got the shits now.
                  Carb withdrawals.
                  Headache.
                  Too hot to sleep.
                  No good book.
                  Have you got a good read ?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Glad you enjoyed yourself Tawney...sounds like you had a fab time
                    Girlies....I hope you get some sleep tonight with the heat, im glad its not that hot hear.....I only have air con in one rrom and its the office!!!!
                    Hope you both cheer up by morning Bridge & fickle
                    Try and sleep well
                    :dancin: enguin:
                    starting over

Comment

Morning all,

Hope you had a better night than I did. I just have to remind myself that out of 365 there are actually not that many horror nights in a year. Not feeling my usual ebullient morning self so I'll bugger off for a while.

Have a good one all, esp Ficks and Bridge.

Comment

Morning Goldie Hornos, and all to come,
                        Yep, still hot inside house here, and 40c forecast today! No eggnishner like normal folk's either, but my fan, also my biggest critic, keeps me cool, and in pocket whenever my latest album arrives.

Fickolopolousos and Brigoulonikki, you must FOCUS. Remember who you are, where you are, and the colour's of your beloved flag. Youse know there's no escaping the work, and youse know the result's are worth it. Now pump it up!

Hope youse'll be okay in the heat, if it's where youse are.....Gious Cooulos

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning Youse All.
                          Crap night's sleep.
                          Big headache. Don't wanna take Nurophen Plus cos it'll put me on the 'wrong track' if'n you know what I mean.
                          Going to bathe in EBG.
                          I'm not my usual effluent self either.
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Oh dear... the heat really did get to us. I had a terrible sleep too & dreamt that MrCakes was Jewish (?) and taken by Palestinian child terrorists & had hands cut off. And then MrCakes said he was in some sweaty 1/2 sleep state & thought there was a wolf or something in the room but couldn't move...strange, I think there's definitely sommat in the air. We don't have an eggy either.
                            But it's cooler today & overcast...thank dawg.
                            We're off to the park to spend some time together as tomorrow the work begins...tres excitement!
                            Hawney - sounds like you by-passed Melbourne & went straight to heaven.

xo

Comment

Angelcakes;789036 wrote:
                              But it's cooler today & overcast...thank dawg.
                              No, no it's not...it was just early morning. Now the suns out & it's gonna be a scorcher...

Comment

I'm sitting here like a total moron with a wet hand towel on my head. The flies are driving me bonkers.

That is all.

Comment

Working...
                                X