Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE NEXT YEAR THREAD Jan 1st 2010

Not the least being me!
    G'night folk's, take it easy. (just been reading the 'non pc zone thread', a bit of light reading....he he.)

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Oh, and our adopted Cinder's puts in an excellent performance on said thread.
      How are you Cindi?! x

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Well done Sky on 10 A/F keep it up its only upwards and onwards from here.Hope your first day at work went ok for you angel, I cant wait until I find a job....hopefully something with come up soon.
        Well we did'nt get soen to the beach, the boys just wanted to play in the pool, which was really good fun.
        I had a cup of coffee tonight, which I should not of had, as I cant sleep now.
        Oh well, I think I might go on facebook for a while....that should make me tired....lol
        :dancin: enguin:
        starting over

Comment

Go Angel, good luck with new job!

Groan me Bridge.. got home zorsted yestiddy (teen having been AWOL-no-phone all day) grabbed t/away calamari, sat down to eat with younger two & got 'pick me up' text. I'd been trying to contact her all day to say 'lets do dinner with yer da' . Needless to say I texted back "No, Walk". Her dad then phoned for 10th time so I said "I just found her, I'm sorry, I'm tired, I'm shitty & I'm going to bed" to which he wisely replied "OK".
          I then showered, covered myself in EBG, took a sleeping pill and went to bed.

That was day 3 done and dusted... had VERY wierd dreams & awoke feeling hungover after spending said dreams in very down & out bar with my dad discussing my 'drinking problem' while watching punters beat crap outta each other in carpark which never woul'dve happened in real life.

Go Everybody & have a great COOOOOOOL day!

Comment

Morning Fickopousos, and all to come,
            Oh Fick's, i've spent a long time in down and out bar's, punter's beating #$%^& out of each other, in real life. Of course, i just used to give everyone a big cuddle. It was difficult for some big boofhead to throw a punch when i was saying....'I love you'.....
            Sound's like it's all go as usual in the Fick's household. Bring on day 4! Great stuff friend!

Hiya Ronner's! I'm convinced with your winning attitude, and your inherent responibility trait's being not just a great mum, but, a T-Ball coach, no less, (and make sure you put that -T-ball- in your resume. I'm serious.) door's will soon open for you. It just takes persistence, and patience, and leave the rest to the Universe.

Have a great day at work, Grinder!

SBS tonight 8.30, that Bi-Polar musical doco thing pt. 2 of 3 part's. If someone remember's, could they post this fact tonight please?

Have a maaarvellous day all.

Comment

Guitarista;789934 wrote:

SBS tonight 8.30, that Bi-Polar musical doco thing pt. 2 of 3 part's. If someone remember's, could they post this fact tonight please?

Have a maaarvellous day all.
              Locked it into the brain cell Eddy...let's hope it sticks.
              Sky - you're rockin' it girl.

So, the Summer 2010 range is in and it's so beautiful...my dire wardrobe situation is about to change. The others spent Monday & Tuesday shooting the new catalogue, at some amazing houses on the water - model #2 was a complete diva & went out with some guy from the Strokes for a coupla years...it's all very glam!!
              So I've got my jeans & my thongs on & I'm off....have a wonderful day all!!

xo

Comment

Thanks for the good wishes guys.

Angel, is your job to do with what you are talking about above?
                Alcohol is poison to my life - AF 04 January 2010

Comment

Sky;790176 wrote: Thanks for the good wishes guys.

Angel, is your job to do with what you are talking about above?
                  Yes mate, I work in the fashion industry & the running joke is how not glam it is. But this job is a different kettle of fish...I'm inspired again. It's a heap of fun but it's not real deep, which brings me to the tragedy in Haiti...I wonder who the people are that know what to do & how to help in that situation...I just can't imagine how terrible being in that quake would be.
                  Gious - 8.30pm Bi-polar musical.

xo

Comment

Yup. Haiti is what I'm thinking about. So, no silly-bugger comments from me tonight.

8/30: BiPolar Bears. Watch.

Comment

Evening Underoos,
                      Yes a prayer goes out to those in Haiti and those on their way to help. Horrible to contemplate.
                      Grumpage has lifted at last.. I might just feel 'good' tomorrow
                      Thanks for the tip Gious.. might SBS tonight if I can get it.

Comment

PS Missy B - thinking of you. Hope you're doing awesome, mate.

Comment

Evening all,
                          End of the working week here, yay! Francesco and the Black Swan's meditteranean adventures on now, ABC. wHAT A BOAT!

Thank's Grinder and Hornos for the reminder re Bi polar bears tonight.

Glad you seem to be enjoying new gig Angelous.

How are you going there Skyos?

A marvellous eve to all............

Comment

Hey G, do you know any of the people in the Bi-polar Bears show?? I just saw Tim Rogers on it...love him!!~!

Comment

Grindos, yep, Tim's great. I'm bound to run into the band, and facilitator Phil at some point i'd reckon, but no, haven't met them. But they've been around for a few years. Am enjoying the doco......

Comment

Loved the doco.
                                Made me thoughtful & teary about the state of affairs in my own family....I can't even say what's up with my family right now....it's too f***ing complicated.
                                Can't put it into words.

Comment

Working...
                                X