THE NEXT YEAR THREAD Jan 1st 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tawnyfrog;793563 wrote: So, in light of today's threads re CowGal, I feel really crappy about making jocular posts.

I'm sorry.
    It has just dawned on my idiot head how vunerable we all are!!!!!! And i have sometimes viewed this place as not quite the real world.. I have NEVER experienced some one close attempting suicide strangely I have exchanged a few emails with Ma in relation to the Baclofen experience ...even though i cannot pretend to know her and her life ...her attempt to end her life and her absolute desparate attempt and cry for help has deeply affected me.

I feel very crappy too

Comment

Oh God I just read about MaryAnn's situation.

Comment

I really dont think she would have done that on purpose. I know how easy it is to get confused Reg with sleeping meds & alcohol etc. I was scared I would do that myself!
        Cant count the number of times I was taking pills and thinking I couldn't remember when I took my last one or how many.

Comment

I was teary yesterday over the family at Ballina yesterday.. and now this. Oh it's too hard.
          Prayers for these teenagers.
          And night everyone from me.
          Take care of yourselves eh

Comment

Hi All,

I checked in today and was really sad to read about Mary Ann. I'll keep on popping in for news, but I just wanted to say (probably in a very clumsy way), that anyone who feels so bad, please ask for help. This is a 'virtual' support environment, but there have been instances where there has been a network in place that enabled get real physical help to someone when they really need it. I don't really know what else to say, but I'm thinking of MA, her real family and her 'virtual' family at MWO.

Take Care,

Bets.
            x
            Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Francesco and the Black Swan in Gallipoli. On now.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

watched it G what a job Francesco has so agonising morphing Francesco " Mr Francesco we are in the beautiful port of gallilpolli wake up ...I m buggered F@%$^&^*&) off use my double

Comment

Its Australia day on the 26th of January lets be happy and beat this shite!!!!!
                  GGS ( Gods Generous Shorts) are arsekin!!! are you commin on UP ???:H:H
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YikDJIj9Mo[/video]]YouTube - The Aliens - 'The Happy Song'

Comment

For Brekky a song to dance with your coffee
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YikDJIj9Mo:H:H:H:H:H[/video]]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Comment

Evening all...although you are now tucked up in bed.......
                      Well I went to another AA meeting and I really enjoyed it, I could so relate to what some people were saying, the women there are great.
                      We also managed to make our sandman, if I can I will try a put a pic. of it on here tomorrow, it turned out quite well.
                      Well its late now so nity nite everyone....sweet dreams...
                      :dancin: enguin:
                      starting over

Comment

Sweaty Betty;793610 wrote: Hi All,

I checked in today and was really sad to read about Mary Ann. I'll keep on popping in for news, but I just wanted to say (probably in a very clumsy way), that anyone who feels so bad, please ask for help. This is a 'virtual' support environment, but there have been instances where there has been a network in place that enabled get real physical help to someone when they really need it. I don't really know what else to say, but I'm thinking of MA, her real family and her 'virtual' family at MWO.

Take Care,

Bets.
                        x
                        Thank you saying that, Bets. Mary Anne could have called me or several others, so we're at a loss. The news is grim. I have my opinions about what happened, from the talks we'd had, and she was planning a trip to my cabin in a few weeks, but she seems to have just got tired. I'm numb now, as are others. Words just don't seem to work for me right now.
                        Rubes
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

So glad to see there's some improvement with MA. Let's keep sending good thoughts.

Comment

Morning Tawny!

Ronnie - would really like to see that pic of the sandman ... I've ben wondering about it since you mentioned it after new year!!

Dont know about anyone else, but I've been feeling really sad about Mary Anne and finding it hard to deal with in my real life. There is no-one that I can actually "talk" to about it .......... I've mentioned at work that one of my friends in the States is in a really bad way (and I genuinely do have friends who live all over the world, so no-body thinks twice about this), but there isn't anyone to talk to about it in a way that allows me to process some of the stuff that it brings up. Can see a long skype with Mr B coming up tonight ........
                            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

http://i703.photobucket.com/albums/w...sandman010.jpg

Morning all,
                              Miss B if you click on the link you will see our Sandman, it did'nt turn out as big as we wanted as it kept collaspsing (sp)

Well I am feeling really good today...apart from hubbie being a big time arse!!! but whats new there!!!!
                              Im off round a friends house tonight for a BBQ and I am really looking forward to that and I have made myself the driver so I will be fine
                              Well I hope you all have a great day
                              :dancin: enguin:
                              starting over

Comment

Ronnie that's great!!!
                                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X