• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE NEXT YEAR THREAD Jan 1st 2010

Thats it Lucy b reg insisted i post these questions

Comment

All the best Ronnie for tommorrow you must be nervous ( do you know the words to the national anthem? just joshin:H i dont) peoples like you make this country great:l:l:l:l All the best Ronnie will be thinking of you

Comment

Reggie - after serious consideration, I am glad to announce that I am NOT a parent because I cannot answer any of those questions without lying.

Comment

Me too TF Im outta answers and bullshit
          Nighters GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Ronners

Comment

Reg, you must be around 30 day's alcohol free, this time around? Bravo, friend! :goodjob:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

There's too many rabbits. In China.

Comment

tawnyfrog;795324 wrote: Chicken. Everything inexplicable always, apparently, tastes like "chicken"
                Yes ... it's just like 'Why are there always carrots in it' (on the way back up).....no explanations necessary........(it's bile staining)......
                Ok..... Bridgit Jones.......OUT!......
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hi Everyone
                  Thanks Reggie for your support but I become an Australian on Tuesday Honey not tomorrow!!! and the only words I know from the national anthem are.........Australian Fair........ but if you played it I would proberbly know a few more...put it this way I know more words of the Australian one than I do from the British one....lol.... I love when they play the Anthem at my boys school as they have jazzed the song up, it really gets my feet tapping.....god you can tell im a new Aussie !!!!!

Thanks Sky, I cant believe you remembered that I am 23 days A/F, I am going all the way this time though, im not stopping at 30 days, I tried that twice before and it has never worked for me. Are you going 30 days A/F or longer?

A big welcome to Mazzie its really good to see new folk on this thread, you just have to get use to the nutters on here but they all are such a lovely bunch of friends.

Well I went to a different AA meetting tonight and it was a step meetting, I did'nt really enjoy this one so I think I might just stick to my Thurday night meeting as we are all new there and it is mostly women and they are really friendly.
                  Well I think I have waffled on long enough.....I am really excited about Tuesday...I dont think I will be able to sleep until Wednesday....lol
                  hope you are all having sweet dreams and I will catch up with you in the morning....well it will be your arvo then...
                  Take care all
                  :dancin: enguin:
                  starting over

Comment

Morning all,
                    Your attitude is fantastic Ronnie, and there's no doubt you will go all the way! There is Freedom in that there thinkin'. Bravo! Best wishes for Tuesday too, and congratulation's. In fact, would you ever run for parliament? I'd vote for you!

Best wishes all. :wd:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hi Mr G ... where's everybuddy else?

Gorgeous day here - 28C, excellent gardening weather. Have just trimmed the lavender hedges and Wavey (if you're lurking) guess what? My tallest sunflower is now at 5'8", still putting on height without any signs of heading yet. Woo-hoooo!

What's on the menu tomorrow? Curried egg sangers for moi.

Comment

Hi Underoos
                        I just thought I would offer my answer to Reggie's question:

'What do YOU think it is my dear?'

if this fails- the answer to all questions is then- Spaghetti. (funny word)
                        If this nonsensical answer does not solve- one has to pull out the big guns and say
                        'Go clean your room'.
                        I have no children either.
                        Have a great day
                        -Sheep

Comment

My neighbour tried sunflowers this year ....... we have had such a useless summer that he finally pulled them out today and planted petunias for autumn! Think the biggest one was about 6 inches!!

Have a great Australia Day everyone .... speshly Ronnie! Mr B has got in 2 dozen oysters and has re-named it Oystralia Day!

Feeling a bit crap myself - visitation from the Black Dog. But doing what I need to do to send it on its way.
                          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

what a flurry of activity in 3 minutes!
                            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Sheep & Reggie: I guess the "Go ask your mother" response is too 1950's?

Hiya MissB ... sorry the black dog is growling at your heels. Oystralia Day fare sounds just what the good doc ordered.

Comment

Go ask your mother is fine as long as your mother doesn't say- 'you really should ask your father as your father knows everything dear and he explains it so much better than me.' (THAT would be 1950's and strangely reminiscent of my house)
                                Although I did not grow up in the 50's- I feel compelled to say that. vanity.
                                Happy Oystralia Day!!!!!!
                                -S

Comment

Working...
                                X