Army Thread New Year's Day 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

startingover;783422 wrote: Popeye, thats cruel catching a mince you know, I hope you used a humane trap?
    Of course it was.

You've never heard of a Mince trap???
    Baited with carrots and....other things...

Comment

Popeye;783572 wrote: Of course it was.

You've never heard of a Mince trap???
      Baited with carrots and....other things...
      Aahhh...Pops, I have never heard of using carrots before.......old family secret then eh?
      'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Hello again, folks

Grimmy: did you see my attempts? You are allowed to be brutally honest, though.
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hello Tippers, Yeah very nice pics, mentioned them mid way through page 24 of the thread.....you see....taking pics is great fun?
          'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Fire is ready - duty calls

I'll see if I can take a piccy of the sizzling sirloin :h

Laters...
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Grim;783575 wrote: Hello Tippers, Yeah very nice pics, mentioned them mid way through page 24 of the thread.....you see....taking pics is great fun?
              Thx

Yeah, it is!

I'm not on the same page as you, though (literally). I've changed the number of posts displayed per page.
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;783577 wrote: Thx

Yeah, it is!

I'm not on the same page as you, though (literally). I've changed the number of posts displayed per page.
                So skerp soos 'n Minora vanaand ne?

Enjoy the sirloin, it sounds delish!

Comment

I'm SO glad nekkid translates well.
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Just siad goodnight to Paige, and thought I'd pop in to wish everyone I didn't see here earlier, a Happy New Year. Hope it is a good one for all of you.

Comment

rubywillow;783579 wrote: I'm SO glad nekkid translates well.
                      It works in any language Rubes!

Comment

sunbird;783583 wrote: Just siad goodnight to Paige, and thought I'd pop in to wish everyone I didn't see here earlier, a Happy New Year. Hope it is a good one for all of you.
                        Thank you Birdie.....I hope it is a GREAT one for you and yours.....one wish that I have for this year is that I get to meet a whole lot more of you folks.....

Comment

Hello everyone -
                          It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Only a matter of time, Grim...I'll be down in EL sometme soon!

Comment

Hello Zepps!

Comment

Hi Zeppie,

How are you doing with the hols behind you, and how are the puppies...all grown up?

Comment

Working...
                                X