New testimonial thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New testimonial thread

Hi! I've added a section in our FAQ to include words of hope and inspiration from our members. I'd like to add to this section regularly and encourage you to participate if you've found MWO helpful to you. I can't tell you how beneficial it is to others starting out and what it would mean to me.

I only had time to select a smattering of messages today, but I hope to collect many more. If you've already posted something you'd like included, please let me know. Or if you prefer, you can submit a testimonial here. Feel free, also to private message me (just a few sentences is all). Let me know what aspect/s of the program are working for you, how it has improved your health, and any other feedback. This will go a long way in helping to support our community.

Thanks so much for helping out!

RJ
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!
Working...
X