Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

January 2010 thread, get your asses in gear!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, wakey up!!!!

Now it is 7:20, can't wait to get out of here!!!! Been a long boring nite!!!!!!

Love you guys!!!

MA
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Wakey Wakey, Eggs & Bakey!! I'm headed out for breakfast w/Hubs in a minute, then off to be his 'sidekick' (unfortunately!) 'cause he's on vacation, again! Catch you all later. BTW: I'm taking applications for my job; Hubs makes me NUTS after following him a few days!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

good morning everyone .. well all good here just alittle sore and still feleling alittle sick got the chills every so offend but i will be fine and ruby call 1800hire me ... lmao have a great day everyone
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I am SO tired, all I want to do is sit here till someone makes me move. I have a million things to get ready for tomorrow, applicants are hounding us to rent our rental house, one of my other tenants did a nutty little thing thats got my dander up, cleaned that frickin' house over there all day, more left, I can hardly stand on my ankle, That's the tip of the iceberg here. OK, quitcherbitchin' girl, suck it up and move on. Hope your all feeling better and moving on up!
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Well!

You have had a super busy day!!!! I slept from 9-2, went to ride but Nerrisa'sback is still a mess, Pam & I just gave them baths w/ shampoo I got from vet, seems to be helping already, do the same tomorrow and the next day and so on until it is clear, the hair is already growing back well, this stuff is really working, just need to be consistent.... Will ride next weekend!!!! Yay!!!

Hope everyone ( guess we r the 3 muskateers, or the 3 stooges. :H :H :H) on here today, where is everyone?!?!

Love & hugs!!!:l:h

MA
            :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Aaaaccckk, my poor back! Have SO much to get done today, so on my way to get started. Hope you all are up and at 'em!!!
              sigpic

Comment

a couple of those shoot pic's I promised of my boy's, Tawnywitch

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1140600=5467-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/1140600=5466-attachment.jpg[/img]
                Twitch

Comment

ok so I attached them but why are they not showing?? anyone know?
                  Twitch

Comment

MA, that's Gator, seconds before being reminded AGAIN the couch is off-limits!!! (at the cabin)
                    sigpic

Comment

Twitch

Comment

ok hi there im late .. ui feel like shit SHIT SHIT yes im yelling this cold came back and im sicker then an dog .. this sucks and well hope everyone is doing their best stay strong and keep shifting in the right direction... im just going to kick back and take it easy
                        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

tawnywitch;792943 wrote: ok so I attached them but why are they not showing?? anyone know?
                          Tawny, you can still see the pictures if you click on the link. Great shots. The second one where your son is leaning up against the tree with the sun shining through the branches is terrific!! Wish I could see it in full size...Stirly
                          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

I agree!!! That tree pic with him is absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Just a helping hand for others--------

sigpic

Comment

I'm a stupid bitch??

Please dont answer, i know the answer....

MA.... Really like to say I am sorry like you said i should of pm'd you...... like i have done before....

Tawnywitch WOW... love the pic of your son that could be a postcard.

feel like i need to be honest with you guys just before my 1st day af i had a lot to drink thought i was ok, but dont know why felt right on a downer and took a overdose, i went to hospital after a long while i wanted to go home but they said they would call the police.
                                Dont judge me i feel bad enough as it is...... like i said in my post b4 i feel selfish, ashame, and guilty all in one and a stupid bitch....Today i have a counselling session to go to and im feeling a bit nerves and scared well really a lot...... I am also going to a AA meeting on saturday morning and one during the week thats if my work change my hours around for me which they should... so all in all it will be 7hours a week help.....

Hope all is feeling better today in the health wise.... Take care and take it easy.:l
                                Formerly known as Teardrop:l
                                sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                                my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Working...
                                X