Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

January 2010 thread, get your asses in gear!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yay!!!

Blinder and Savon!! kudos for u going even 1 day af, two!!?? That is awesome................:goodjob::goodjob:

I am just waking up to a freezing 29 degrees, sucks, but will be fine, going to cuddle back into my comforter and sleep a little longer.......................

Thanks for the words of encouragement, just need to get some good work up on my not so ready website..................

xoxoxoxoxoxo:l:h

MA
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Morning peeps. I'm starting sameoldsameold, but the sun is shining though it's cold as a frog's fanny on an ice cube out there. Bathed my Rottweiler, not something either of us enjoy. When she decides to come out of the tub, she comes OUT of the tub, bubbles and all. Now she wants to sit in my lap, and she forgets she weighs over 135#! Oh well, she's my darling. Hubs is actually willing to pay to have Tinkerbelle groomed, and she's only 4#. My neice told me, on her midnight call New Year's Eve, that everyone identifies me with my dogs, and I replied that was fine with me, since I prefer them to many people. Gotta go check on my little old aunt today too, and set out some spring flower bulbs. Making this a good day! Hope you all do the same. P.S. Get outside a little bit. It only hurts for a minute!!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

hey there

is Tinkerbellle the aussie sheppard I was gonna pick up on my trip?? Do you still want a good home for her/him?? I willl need something to keep me company in my little apartment once I find one and can afford one......................maybe on the way to Duluth, or better on the way back, bummer if you already found a home for it or decided to keep him/her.................just let me know.................am counting the days til Feb 26th tho!!! Cannot wait!!!!! MA:l:h:l:h

Comment

btw

great seeing u here propartychief, always nice to have a "new" face to be able to share with

glad u are having a happy new year!!, u really deserve it, hope it keeps getting better for you and the girls!!:h

love,:h:h

MA

Comment

No, Gator is the Aussie. He's a character. Thinks he's a Rottweiler. He's gotten fat since I've been spoiling The Mighty Berit since she was sick last fall. Gator will do anything for food. :H
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ok, will do

don't worry about us tho I would love to visit w/ you for a looonng tine,,,,,,,,,,,,,( we will be leaving tally around 5 or so (zac has an orthodtontiics appt at 4 which i am trying so hard to change) would love(and need ) some of your great food cooking that i heard about from t's trip...................we will do it this time!! Cannot wait!! Excited!!

MA:h

Comment

Tell me your dates again? I want to be sure I don't overdo myself like last time and end up in bed@! LOL I'd rather have a messy house. My home is 20 minutes off I85 just before Atlanta. Our cabin is about an hour north of Duluth, 4 way to within 18 miles. (That's the way Kriger came from her son's house, so easy and not much traffic after you get out of Duluth.) Do you need my phone numbers again?
                sigpic

Comment

ok

we will beleaving her 2/26. the concert is 2/27 in duluth,GA..............then I have to be back at work on Monday night 2/29.........................should be fun....................have room for 3 people????

would love to visit and talk etc...............................MA

Comment

Always room! Cabin is closest to Duluth, 2 bedrooms and bath upstairs, plus a queen blow up bed and the sofas downstairs. I just never give up my bed! :H
                    sigpic

Comment

well hey there everyone sounds like lots of planing going on thats great .. and well long day here and got that job done with sue help of just being there looking pretty and making sure im ok on the roof ..
                      it was 59 degrees this morning cold for me hehehehe and well have a great night everyone love and big big hugs to one and all
                      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Boo hoo!

Poor T!!! I remember those cold mornings, now imagine it being friggin 28 deafrees while u freeze your arse off at a huge warm bonfire, go to bed at 2 or so, then wake up around 10, and the high of the day is 45??!! This sucks!!! I miss so fl so much in that respect, not the traffic and stuff tho.......

All the planning is a killer road trip to Duluth, Ga fir the Muse concert, since our/mike's screw up at the u2/Muse concert in Oct, I promised the boys(and me) that when they came to the states again I would take them, prob is I bought 3 tickets and David doesn't want to ho now........ You want to go???!! I am tired of asking people and may just scalp it at the concert(watch me get arrrested for the first time in my life?!)

it is gonna be fun since greeie and luv may be able to meet up too, am planning this better than my PA trip in Aug, love meeting folks from mwo!!!

MA

sitting at work, still have 11hours left, will drink tons of caffeine and work on some artwork when I am done charting...... Easiest yet most difficult job I have ever had, hell, keeps me away from mike a few nights a week at least!!

Love,

MA

Comment

MaryAnne, I'm getting excited about your trip. I don't do concerts, unfortunately. Can't handle crowds, seating, noise, etc, but I CAN have a nice warm place to retreat to afterwards, for all who come. Lets hope it doesn't snow til after you get here! Wish you had longer to travel so you wouldn't be rushed. I'll give you some pics of my beloved late Wolfgang to draw for me, plus The Mighty Berit and Tinkerbelle. We'll talk when the time gets closer. T, don't work too hard. We've got to get your schedule worked out too, love.
                          sigpic

Comment

good morning .. well i think im taking the day off .. still cold here i want it to be hot baby hot ..so hows everyone doing this fine brisk morning
                            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

cannot wait either!!

I don't have to be back to work til Mon night, usually don't sleep the day before I start a shift...............have plenty of time unless greeenie and luv want to hook up too.............remember I ended up not meeting w/ them on my way to PA either, but they are on 30 days so I will hop over there and see what they say!!

love it, cannot wait!!! Like cozy and warm!!!!!

MA:l:h

Comment

CG, will you have another driver with you? You might get a nap in, 'cause i know you'll be tired when you get back after all your activities.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X