Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

January 2010 thread, get your asses in gear!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeha

I will have Zac put on the car as a driver, but since he is only 16 that may not work..................guess lots and lots of coffee??? I drove the entire way and back to and from PA, will be ok, take my time stop often and smell the roses. but there won't be any in Feb, huh??? Will there be lots of snow??? Should I fly???? Then I would have to rent a car too..............oh, we'll just deal w/ it...............I will make it fun, don't worry!!!!

love ya, only a month and 1/2 or so!!!

XOXO MA:l:h
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

hi all ,, i need a drink..lol my hubby just drunk most of my drink .... i know i was going to stop today but i thought monday, now im fuckd theres no AL in the house i neeed a drink....... everywhere closed i hate him for doing this ,i should of shock-up.....:upset:
      Formerly known as Teardrop:l
      sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
      my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Catch, tomorrow you'll be glad it's all closed. Get a good nights sleep, and tomorrow, start with a good plan not to feel this way again.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Catch!?

R ju going to be ok??? Going thru withrawals??? Email me if u want, we'll talk, I feel for u, don't miss those days, but remember them all too well, I'll be thinking of u,

lots of love, hugs sweetie!!! U will be ok, and like rubes said, maybe tomorrow u will be grateful?!

MA

Comment

4th Jan '2010'

Hi all,, feel really embarrass right now reading my post it alright if it was the other way round.... i really need to commit myself and have a plan! but the next few days need to just stay focus and stay calm, i will be ok i know the dill get so use to it...... but this time round im not looking back just going forward and to keep thinking of positive thoughts ......your right guys im grateful to be here...Thanks.x
            Formerly known as Teardrop:l
            sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
            my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

good morning shifters .. my hands are cold to type lol .. well catch22 glad you are ok .. it will only get better as time goes on and you did th right thing by coming here and posting .. now get your ass in first gear and lets cruise for alittle.. you will do fine ..watchout for those bumps in the roads ..
              well it cold here today 43 fucking degree im going back to sleep.. just kidding time for me to get my ass in gears and move it .. well enjoy your day everyone stay strong and keep shifting in the right direction
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

T!!!

Get your ass going, it is only like 32 degrees here, I am out and about even tho I should be sleeping but I am visiting w/ my bbf, so will stay awake for a while..................our high today is going to be about 44 degrees...................I am jealous.................u probably have at least 60.

Catch I hope u r ok. love you girlie!!!:l:h

Have a good one all, just wanted to stop by while sitting here goofing off!!!

MA

Comment

Quityourbitchin', wimps!! It was 16 here last night. The Mighty Berit didn't even walk across the frozen backyard to go to the bathroom!!! And my big ole house is C-O-L-D, even with the heat on, the fireplaces on, space heaters going. Thank goodness for my Ugg boots.
                  sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

sorry!

but this is why I moved to Fl from Pgh,to get away from the cold...............and it is cold as shit up here.....................miss so Fl..................... oh well, couldn't fathom having horses down there!?!

MA

Comment

The weather ISN'T supposed to improve this week. Teens here everynight, snow by the weekend. The pine trees are creaking and touching their toes all across our back 20, like they're gearing up for a storm. They call it the Canadian Clipper on the weather, and it's just moved across the border into Minnesota. It will take a while to get to Georgia and Florida, but it's a coming, folks!
                      sigpic

Comment

oh well

better to sleep in my dear!! I have slept all day, wow, but just woke up and had a hypotension episode, fell flat on my back/ass................no cushion there, ouch!!! I get really lightheaded if I get up too fast, cuz my bp is so low.................sucks, now I am icing my butt, back and back of head:upset::upset:....................but had a really good nap!!

tomorrow I want to be productive, going down to possibly p/u mu business cards and have lunch (on the water??) don't know about that!!!??? But have a "to do list" a mile long that I wanted to finish, or at least get started today..............not!!!

luv,:h:h

MA

Comment

LOL, MA, but at least you weren't dreaming you were being chased by a killer, dive out of bed, hit your head on nightstand and get a concussion like I did! And that was SOBER!!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

wow ruby thats a bad dream .. well was a long day and cold one at that .. got about three more days on this house and will be done .. and hoping the phone start ringing again .. well see how it goes .. crossing my fingers .. well cowgal sound you have a lot to do .. stay busy girl and make sure you get some rest .. well have a great night everyone
                            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Ouch!!

Rubes that sounds painful!! Lol, being chased and tried to run away but ouch! I should know better and have held onto the bed, it happens often since my bp is so low....

Yeah, T, I will sleep like a rock tomorrow night, like to "try" to enjoy my day off rather than sleep it away as I have the past 2!! You all have sweet dreams, well u probably are already, duh, it is 2am after all!!!

Love ya!!!:h

MA

Comment

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to do a quick post and let everyone know that I have been able to remain AF for 5 days now. It hasn't been easy, but I have managed it and I feel pretty good. It was great motivation to be able to tell you all that this week has been successful (so)........and that I woudn't have been able to do it without your support. I have been walking every day after work and enjoying the fresh air and sunshine and I have been cooking nice healthy meals.

Hope you are all having a wonderful week!
                                "You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down." Mary Pickford:h

Comment

Working...
                                X