Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

January 2010 thread, get your asses in gear!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, Catch! What sad news. Yes, for a while maybe you can take a break from your own problems and be HER rock, ready at the drop of a hat when she needs you. I'll pray for her swift and complete recovery. Sometimes it's the best thing when we focus outside ourselves and on the problems of others. I know it will mean the world to her to be able to count on you. Keep us updated.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Off work soon!!!

And on my way to the gym, then my new friend's for a massage, will probably sleep thru the entire thing, but he is a massage therapist and I would NEVER pass up a free massage!! Then home to bed!!

oh my catch !!!! Missed your post til now, so sorry, u will be in my thoughts & prayers, so sorry honey!

As for me, It IS going to be another good day, I feel it!

MA:h:l
      :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

good morning everyone .. catch so sorry to hear about your freind and my prayers and thoughts going out to you and yours .. stay strong and like ruby said be there for her and keep us updated ..
        well much love going to you all .. stay strong and keep thinking positive and shifting in the right direction
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

concerned

hoping u r ok Catch, either fb me, email me or come on here, whatever u can w/ your lifestyle................u need some support...............I am eating dinner, getting dressed and off for a "Friday" at work, as I have a 3 day FREEEZING weekend, so much for riding or anything fun like that outdoors, maybe Sherlock Holmes, heard it is a good movie and Zac asked if I wanted to go to movies w/ him.................

Still have not talked to David, feel as tho I am being abandoned all the way around, will be relying on you all too much (for a change!?) this weekend probably................who knows?? what will happen??

lots of love,:l:h

MA

Comment

well thats sounds like a great idea cowgal going to the movies .. one way to spend some time with the kids .. have fun ..me i have a few things going on more work ..well hope everyone is having a great friday .. enjoy and big big cyber hugs to one and all

Comment

Oh btw!!

Forgot to tell u all about the massage I was looking forward to(what a joke) he had WAY other plans than a massage, hauled ass out of that place as quick as possible! I guess I need to be less trusting?! Huh?!? More careful. Then the ass had the nerve to call me just now, that's what reminded me to jump on here and tell you all about the "wonderful massage", NOT!!! I told him to not call me ever again, what an ass!!!

MA:l:h

Comment

First time hopefullu not last

Trying Nexaltrone and Baclofen but mostly still just drinking. hoping to get some advice and stuff here. Cowgal is a good friend of mine and has encouraged me to join the site. Peace everyone!

Comment

Welcome!!!

I am so very glad u joined, lots of help and support!:welcome:

Meet me down in rhe med section an go.onto the baclofen success(think that is the name of it) you will learn tons about the meds and get advice,

call me if u cannot figure it out!

MA

Comment

Wakey wakey wakey

All you lazy bumms, it is 5am, and you're still sleeping?!:H:H:H

guess u can tell I am bored out of my mind. No wonder I have the most posts on this sit(just saw that, how embarrassing!!) guess it shows I have no life?? Just a TON of spare time, especially w/ this job!!

We have a newbie, my best friend who I have been bugging to join for ages!! Yay!!! She is sweet, needs support and help and advice.......She posted above(forget the name, duh!)

Probably asleep now, as she was up from 2-4 or so keeping me company and awake!

I am SOOO ready for 8am, lending a friend my horse trailer, going to help him load her(his mare) and take her to a trainer. She is a beautiful black and white paint(pinto) hope she doesn't give us too much trouble loading! Excited tho, love helping people, especially w/ horses!

Will check in later, love you guys, :h:l day 3 & starting to feel normal again, went to tool box last night & wrote down some good advice!

MA

Comment

Wow, MA, your life is full, anyway!! You'll just have to laugh about the masseuse, and yes, be more careful. Glad you got your friend here, the more the merrier. Have a great day all. T, I'm SO hoping to get a package today!!!!
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

welcome virgil sorry dont know much about the med but you are at the right place for love and surport just keep doing your best and take it one dat at a time

Comment

hey all

Just got home from David's Swim team banquet, was wonderful that he wanted me to go, may be making progress in our relationship!?

Had a good day, day 3 af, emotional but good, cold as sh*t here, high was 34 and going down to 12 tonight, dislike this extremely!!!

Well, off to bed as I had about 1 1/2 hours sleep today, need some desparately!!

lots of love,:l:h:l

MA

Comment

up early!!??

It is freezing outside, really hope this cold snap is short lived!!! Thought it was going to warm up today, our newscasters have no clue!!!

I my curl back up and sleep in, need it after the crazy sleep hours I have had lately..........

MA

Comment

it's still cold here, the snow is melting a little, my 15 year old went back to boarding school today, I hate it when he does, can't go in his room without howling for a few day's, but determined NOT to drink tonight to get over it,still got two of my other's at home,you all seem to have such busy lives, Horsegal I am definitly looking for a new horse this spring, some thing to look forward to, love and hug's to all Tawnywitch
                              Twitch

Comment

Sh--t I called you horsegal, SORRY I ment cowgal, it's cos your on a horse!!!!
                                Twitch

Comment

Working...
                                X