Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

January 2010 thread, get your asses in gear!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The cold is big news again here. I can imagine how it's hurting you guys in Sunny Florida. SNOW AT DISNEY WORLD!?!?!?! When we were there last it was 200 degrees, I think. Seriously, I know you're not used to it. Read where news stations were telling people who normally live in shorts and sandals how to dress for the cold, and how to keep from burning your houses down. I just hope our summer's not a wicked hot as the winter has been cold. We'll all roast. Lots going on in my life, son is leaving his wife for good. Should have been done long ago, but he doesn't want to miss a moment with his girls. I own the house next door, and those tenants are moving, so he's gonna rent it with a friend, that way he'll be close to his family but out of the house. I'm having a hard time being civil to her. She's been spreading horrible gossip about me all over the place for a very long time, and I've been so good to her. Now I'm done. Hubs says don't cause any more trouble for son, but he didn't stand up for me to her, let her talk, and I've decided, bitch or not, I want my way in this one. I want my things back (furniture, antiques) I loaned them, and I want them before she does something crazy. She's a pure nut. Can't explain all she's done. Anyway, sorry to complain, just so tired of her destroying my loved ones. Have a great day, everyone.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ruby ruby matreal things are just that things dont waste anymore time or eng on it ..
      life is too short and you are really the better person in the long run .. be there for your grand kids and help them grow and look up to you .. you know what i mean .. so just take it easy girl love and big big hugs to you and everyone happy sunday ..
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I know, T, but I've never done anything to anyone to deserve the things she's said and done, mostly directed at me. And I can't stand to have her using things that have family meaning, history, when she deserves nothing. I truly can't explain how bad she is. When she takes down her Christmas tree each year, she just throws the whole thing in the trash. Buys a new one the next year. Writes checks to finance her spending sprees when my son has no money in his account, so when he pays the bills, he's overdrawn. Just the tip of the iceberg. This doesn't even start with the men and drugs she's been involved with, plus getting hauled into court for running her mouth about another couple getting a divorce, only to be proven a liar. It's horrible, and I've tried for 19 years to help her, even had her tell me I was better to her than her own mother. So, on this one, small thing, I want my things back. It's my one, tiny battle, and if son and Hubs don't support me, there will be hell in Ruby's house.
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

hey all!!

Tawny, ok about the horsegirl thing, thought u were talking to me.......................want my horses?I may end up giving them away in this divorce(which was one of my biggest fear and why i stuck w/ him longer ..................way longer than I should have)It is starting to look that way, guess I will have the memories, change my name here and my email then............:upset::upset:

Ruby, that sucks about the tenant, get your things back, let it go..............people who know u won't believe things she says.............others, who cares.............if and when they meet u, they can judge for themselves and I am sure they will see the rumors were shit! Don't take it all personally, wasting energy, like T says(he is so wise!) wastes time too.............listen to me, always telling people not to take things so personally here and everywhere. I have been so over sensitive, I am taking everything to heart, I cannot stand when people I like hate me, that person on here who criticized what I wrote,and other things REALLY bother me, gotta get over it!!

I just had a decent day, (just figured out that if I don't make myself happy, cannot expect others to, right??)went to an AA meeting tho I really didn't want to..............really didn't get anything out of it, long story about my not so good experience yesterday w/ friend and sponsor....................letting it go.

I went to see Sherlock Holmes today, it was action packed, funny(needed a good laugh!!) the only thing I really didn't like was the ending, but it was long and needed to end.........I guess??Won't say more in case any of you want to see it.....................

Just made Teryaki Salmon, mashed potatoes and vegetables for me and the kids,who knows where Mike is, the truck is right in the middle of the driveway so I couldn't park there, had to park in the side yard(far away, don't mind the walk at all, but I am wearing shorts since I just came home from the gym and forgot to put my sweats back on)BRRRRRRR yeah, it is wayyy too cold here.....................

feeling like I am getting sick, so chewing a zicam, taking some niquil and passing out since I have to be up at 6 to take Zac to school.........................

love you all, talk to u tomorrow sometime!!
          xoxoxoxo:l:h

MA
          :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

no niquil

Guess Mike drank it all last week when he had a cold, just the only thing that makes me stop coughing, hope I am not up all night coughing, SHIT!!!!

MA

Comment

morning, Ive got the bug too, blocked nose, earache feel sick, head swims everytime I stand up, yughh, hope you feel better soon cowgal, love and hugs Tawnywitch
              Twitch

Comment

feeling horrible

I forgot how badly I react to medicine, I have such a weird system, things affect me really hard....................I am sticking w/ cough drops and airborne, all natural, and upping my vitamin C like crazy, what I don't use I will just pee out!:H:H:H

Need to feel better for work tomorrow..........................just a sore throat and headache, made the mistake of drinking coffee this AM...............not good for me either, drug sensitive in EVERY way I guess!??

Have time to kill, am going to a noon meeting then the book store, then gym.................told trainer I need to opt out of contract, I need to start to be wise about budgeting now................frugal Mary Anne is back.......................yay!

love,:l

MA

Comment

good afternoon .... me sicky .. who brought that damn cold to the baords.. hey im still trying to laugh anyway have a great day everyone will be going out to drop off a bid and then back home .. till thenstay strong and keep thinking positive and shifting in the right direction ..

ps ruby hope you got your package today sue check on it and it said being derliver today to you ..

Comment

My package has arrived!!! I feel like it's Christmas morning and my birthday!!! I can't tell you how beautiful the baby layette set is, incredible work, and I can't thank Sue for doing it for me for such a modest price. But my SPECIAL surprise, Oh!! you know me well, brother dear!!! It is the sweetest thing, unlike any I have, and so special that you thought of me. It's already nestled away in 'Most Treasured Things' cabinet, with all the things I've collected over my lifetime that mean something special to me. Thank you isn't enough. I hope you're feeling better just knowing how happy my day is because of you and Sue. Love to you both, and some of my SPECIAL hugs!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

kool im so glad it finally got there to you ruby and you are so happy thats does make me very happy .. and now im just kickin back and relaxing took my meds and stay warm .. when is it surpose to warm up COME ON HEAT GET HERE ALREADY PLEASE..HEHEHEH

Comment

I hear ya!

it is actually going to go up to 50 degrees here tomorrow.................we'll see...................it is about 39 today, was supposed to be 40something...............

This is truly bizarre, Ruby hope you are wrong about the 200 degree summers, tho we have ruined our atmosphere, cannot do it's job of regulating temps................all the ozone and carbon.................our poor kids, that is all I think about!?

MA:l:h

Comment

Donde estas?

Where is everyone today?? Am I the only one here?? Off to a busy morning, then home to clean and do some more laundry, the never ending job...............getting things together for lawyer, what a pain in the ass.......................

Then FINALLY at 3, Zac is going to finally have his driving test................third time is a charm, they make it so difficult to do anymore!!

have a great day, will check in later, only 28 degrees now, hopefully it does reach the 50s, want to do some things outside.................

lots of love,:l:h

MA

Comment

good morning cowgal and everyone its 42 here and the high 64 where the hell i dont feel it ..lol
                            but anyway just taking it easy today .. me dont like being sicky .. send lots of hugs and soup asap lol
                            well have an awesome day everyone stay strong and keep shifting in the right direction FORWARD

Comment

hi, ive been to work today, had to take Freddy with me, I run a creche for babies up to 3 sometimes while the parents do art lesson's, great fun, makes me broody tho, i'm a breastfeeding counsellor too, so i get to see really new babes, i have an awful cold and nearly didnt go bit actually feel better now but shattered and i walked straight past the drink in the shop!! very pleased with myself today, now i have to take Freddy to have a haircut and he is NOT ahappy bunny, we have continual battles with his school and Freddy, he is supposed to have it off his collar and ears showing,he likes it long, luckily they are allowing him a bit off leeway because of his acting and modelling but Freddy does not want to compromise today!! I can see a massive tantrum coming, but i will Not drink!!. love to all Tawnywitch.
                              Twitch

Comment

Awh, hello everyone!!! Are we all starting to thaw a little? We so here. Oh, so many things to do today!! I'm buying the land next to my farm and have to all the legal legwork, quickly. Cousin needs the money tout-suite! Things just keep piling up. Wish I had a housekeeper, for just one week, but I couldn't be satisfied with someone else doing things probably. Oh, well, one thing at a time. Best wishes to you all for a wonderful day!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X