Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

January 2010 thread, get your asses in gear!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good morning .. well yes got alot done killed thre or four birds with one well four rocks ..lol wll really had too many things to do ..running here for sue ..doc's..going to fence yard co for paflets .. lots of talking and droping bid off .. more of a PR DAY really and today i can choose ..run wire for motion light on one house or paint trim and pressurewash a driveway on another .. what shell i do .. or stay home and take care of sue which she has been in bad shape ..
    catch hang in there .. try not to let it get you down
    and wheres Twitch this fine morning
    oh and ruby really still need to get things in and out of the truck so i might be doing that today .. it a mess cant fine anything in there ..
    well i should get started but first lets have some coffee and KFC leftovers for breakfast to really get my motor running head out on the highway .. ok ok no singing yet heheheheheh
    well have an awesome day everyone ..
    PS HAS ANYONE HEARD ANY FROM MARY ANNE
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

T, hugs to Sue! Take care of her.
      I'm not surprised about your truck, crazy boy!! You carry a complete repair shop in there!!!!!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

T-Sorry to hear Sue is not feeling well.........make sure you give her lots of TLC!!
        Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Hi Everyone,
          Mr T looks like you have lots of work to be done ! theres always 2morrow, sorry to hear that sue is in a bad sharp take good care of her and also you to,,, big :l:l to both of You from Me.x
          Y/day went to work they told me to go home because i have a days holiday well that was not on my holiday slip they give me. The thing is it throw me on the way home thinking i got all this time could really do with a drink got home and put my running trainings on just went for a slow jog and a long walk got home had a hot bath and in my PJ'S before 6pm really felt like going to bed.
          Got my care plan the other day just reading over it again, i know i'm in the right place !

Take care All and have a safe weekend .x L:hve 2u All.x
          Formerly known as Teardrop:l
          sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
          my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Hi Guys
            Catch I m so proud of you! When plans go out of sync its very tempting to be lured back into the trap.

Im looking forward to Sunday to get my 1st month under my belt and have to say it does get easier every day. I can now be out in the company of drinkers and not be tempted at all, in fact their silly behaviour is a good reminder how i dont want to be.

The hardest for me is still settling down for a night in on my own when around 7pm id open the 1st bottle of wine. I miss the ritual and there always seems to be someone on TV pouring a nice glass...
            I very quickly remind myself that the 1st bottle was gone in under an hour and id be on to no.2, I DONT want to go back to that way of life and thank God I can now see a way out!
            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

good morning just a quik in and out to say awesome job chill and catch22 just keep on moving forward .. have a great day enjoy and happy friday

Comment

Chill, I'll be away this weekend, so early :yay: CONGRATULATIONS!!! You ROCK girl!!
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

well good morning gear shifters just a quik hows it going and hope all is well ..
                  have alot going on today.. i have my son here this weekend and going to work and then after that on to the pool hall .. so where everyone cowgal, chill ,grateful,catch22.. and i know where ruby is lucky lady ..
                  well enjoy and have a wonderful day

Comment

Hi-T. Hope you have a great weekend with your son.
                    Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Good Morning ALLL

Am Here MR T, weekends are hard for me to get on the p.c...made it through another weekend it does help going AA meetings on saturday mornings. my other half been good his not been drinking AL he can take it or leave it...It has help me a lot not having NO AL in the house. I know if there was my mind will start Thinking and Wondering and will get

Chillgirl...roud: Congratulations on 30days AF.....
                      Formerly known as Teardrop:l
                      sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                      my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Working...
                      X