What do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you think?

Hello all, hope you are all good and have awesome plans for this New Year..

I'm not in fantastic shape, I hate to say... Drinking a lot less..Maybe 2 bottles of red, twice a week (yes, I know not ideal but better than EVERY night!)

At least I'm having 5 AF days a week..

And I'm back at the gym (under sufferance) but it does make me feel much better!

Feeling reasonably anxious and depressed...2 weeks off to think about your life can do that...

On the bright side , I've got lots of surfing in, over the last few weeks with some mates

I think I'm a bit weird because I have 4 good mates who are all married and popping out Babies, that I spend a lot of time with and I wish I was where they are...

I feel like I've missed the boat...

And I don't have the balls to get what I want, because of the way I feel...

Fuck!

NB: Please don't reply if you are someone, that you know I don't wan't to hear from.
    What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

What do you think?

G'day Waves,
    You're not weird at all, and haven't missed the boat. I'm a few yrs your senior, and i'm very open, and suspect i will start a family one day soon. Not on the horizon as yet, but i'm very optimistic, and doing what i have to do, to ensure i'm the best man i can be. They tell me that pull's the chick's!

Best wishes bro', and take care.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

What do you think?

Cheers Mr G

Just feeling a bit shit after almost 2 weeks off, being by myself...

Spent a lot of time with mates and Family but at the end of the day, I come home alone...

I'm over it..
      What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

What do you think?

What about doing some travelling? Maybe break up your routine a bit?
        Anyway, i'm off to bed. Catch you later mate, and good to see you. Chin up!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

What do you think?

Wave, I've seen what you're talking about in our circle; the guy who didn't settle down while everyone else did, but your day can still come. There's an old American song 'Did I Stay Too Long At The Fair?'
          The message is that the person was enjoying their lifestyle they didn't know when to move on to another phase. We have a friend just like that. At 55, he just married, and is deliriously happy. (BTW, he's one of my old beaus!) Make the changes you need to in your life, and open yourself up to new possibilities. We all change, and some of those changes are wonderful. Good luck to you, friend.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
          X