Army Thread 6 January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 6 January

tiptronic_ct;786492 wrote: I trust you had a choccie, then?

That would have been the logical thing.
    Thank you for the kind words of support T!

Nope, had the cupboard door open and the Lindt chilli was staring at me and making little whimpering sounds but I resisted......long may it prevail. Wheat is a no-no for me as it doesn't go down well and I have a gluten intolerance. It was a fairly long holiday and many yule cakes, choccie bars and anything-sweet-will-do I have finally decided to get serious about this sugar thing!
    'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Army Thread 6 January

Grim;786496 wrote: Thank you for the kind sords of support T!

Nope, had the cupboard door open and the Lindt chilli was staring at me and making little whimpering sounds but I resisted......long may it prevail. Wheat is a no-no fpr me as it doesn't go down well and I have a gluten intolerance. It was a fairly long holiday and many yule cakes, choccie bars and anything-sweet-will-do I have finally decided to get serious about this sugar thing!
      You should go and read the thread DeeBee "Suga Police" had a while back on SF.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 6 January

one2many;786495 wrote: I am so goin on Country life!!
        Send me a neighbour request when you're there. I've already used my quota for the day
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 6 January

I'll have to make tracks, folks.

Sleep well and see you on the morrow
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 6 January

tiptronic_ct;786497 wrote: You should go and read the thread DeeBee "Suga Police" had a while back on SF.
            Yeah might do that. On my progress tracker, I have added a third column, SF. It now reads 3 but sadly the NF column shows a very round zero. Come the 1st of March (or sooner) that will be a thing of the past....
            'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Army Thread 6 January

See you later Tips.....sleep well!

Comment

Working...
              X