day1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

day1

Maybe I shouldn't focus on my slips, and look at how far I have come, and be glad I made 2 dys, and that I didn't get drunk, and try to see that as a positive, and try to use that to move forward.
    "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

day1

MA - it's so good to see your upbeat posts! Hope you enjoyed your massage and hopefully it took some of your stress away. You have so many great friends right here who care about you - always remember that. You have a lot to look forward to in this new year. I bet when you visit Ruby you will have a hard time leaving her - she sounds like such a wonderful person who we would all love to have as a neighbor. I hope you have a GREAT weekend, girl.
      Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

day1

better

just really need friends, and was looking in all the wrong places when they are right here in front of me.....:l:h:l:h................could have called TIT, Ruby, anyone rather than doing it, but a lesson learned, right!? still tired tho so napping til I have to go into work, not much else to do and it is freezing outside, what a better excuse??!!

MA
        :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

day1

MA, Sweetie, you probably don't remember this but when I was in Florida on vacation a few years ago, and really poorly you offered to drive to me and being me medication, I will never forget that ........... you deserve and will get good things in your life ............ keep striving till you get them!!!!!

Be strong hun, You CAN do this ............

Love & hugs, BB xx
          sigpicXXX

Comment

day1

BB

I try to do the best I can to help out people, that is just me AND I thought it would be great to meet u in person! Love meeting up w/ mwo people, we're all pretty cool, everyone I've met so far anyway!! Next time u r here let us all know, I'll try to do it again!!

Love u girlie!!!!:l:h

MA
            :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Working...
            X