Off for walkies now, see ya laters!
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 8th January

startingover;787541 wrote: :H:H:H
        You and Mario make a good team!!
        I will take that a compliment. Say no more :H
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 8th January

OK, I've spent way too much of this day on animal poo. Starty's cousin is hanging by his toes,looking in my office. What do you want me to tell him, Starts? BTW: I LOVE paella.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 8th January

rubywillow;787543 wrote: scat 3 (skt)
            n.
            Excrement, especially of an animal; dung.
            now it looks as if I've group hugged some poo
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 8th January

KTAB;787538 wrote: Evening all. Paella/paella I am confused. I adore the canarian potatoes with the spicy sauce on the side. Have you got the recipe LJ?
              the papas are very simple, just small pots in their skins boiled in salt water, strained and while still hot shake around in bowl sprinkling med course sea salt so it coats the pots and stand on plate or dish seperate so they don't get moist on top of eachother..

the sauce:- there are two hot or mild, red one is mild, green is hot, they are called Mojo.
              do you want o know how to make it????

Comment

Army Thread 8th January

I'm not happy about this, but Hubs just called and asked me on a date tonight to the Lowe's Home Improvement store, with maybe Walmart as dessert! My life is so exciting I have to pinch myself. Over and out, scat cats.
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 8th January

Evening and welcome to the cookery thread....... See they have announced all schools to remain closed til Thursday here.

Comment

Army Thread 8th January

evening all

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 8th January

Opal;787554 wrote: Evening and welcome to the cookery thread....... See they have announced all schools to remain closed til Thursday here.
                      I bet the wee one's overjoyed

and you're not?
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 8th January

ladyjan;787551 wrote: the papas are very simple, just small pots in their skins boiled in salt water, strained and while still hot shake around in bowl sprinkling med course sea salt so it coats the pots and stand on plate or dish seperate so they don't get moist on top of eachother..

the sauce:- there are two hot or mild, red one is mild, green is hot, they are called Mojo.
                        do you want o know how to make it????
                        Yes please, red mojo rocks. Also is there a particular variety of spuds do they use?

Bye Ruby never a dull moment eh.

Hi Opal, yes I saw the minister ordered them closed. RTE have a very good page up which updateds every time there is a new item about the current big freeze, check it out, got some great pictures too.
                        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 8th January

JackieClaire;787557 wrote: I bet the wee one's overjoyed

and you're not?
                          Correct. Seriously need to get some work done. No. 1 son is going to be over the moon next week when he gets put on baby sitting duty.

Comment

Army Thread 8th January

There's actually a bit of a back lash going on over here about the schools being closed, as most people are getting into work.

So why can't they keep the schools open
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 8th January

Its apparently a "health and safety" issue. I think its to do with them running out of salt so the roads won't be safe to travel.

Comment

Army Thread 8th January

KTAB;787558 wrote: Yes please, red mojo rocks. Also is there a particular variety of spuds do they use?

Bye Ruby never a dull moment eh.

Hi Opal, yes I saw the minister ordered them closed. RTE have a very good page up which updateds every time there is a new item about the current big freeze, check it out, got some great pictures too.
                                yep the spuds are different, the best and very expensive ones are "papas negra" black potatoes, very small and black and only grown here coz our volcanic soil....! but other normal small spuds are ok.
                                Mojo need guindilla pimientos. small hot chilli peppers, seed & chop the pepper with fresh garlic mix iwith a pestle & mortar add salt,veg oil & good vinegar, should use gofio as thickener (indigenous to canarys) but a pinch of cornflour will be ok.and according to your taste can add a tiny bit of sugar, depends the vinegar you use..! ooops forgot, also a bit of cumin
                                the hot or mild depends on the chilli peppers from where they come from, here the red usually is mild and the green hot....
                                but it can be the other way around....!!!!!!!!!
                                be warned....!! taste a teeny, tiny bit of the pepper first...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X