Army Thread 8th January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 8th January

Opal;787563 wrote: Its apparently a "health and safety" issue. I think its to do with them running out of salt so the roads won't be safe to travel.
    There's also a big hoo ha about taking sand from the beaches. Where else does sand come from
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 8th January

ladyjan;787564 wrote: yep the spuds are different, the best and very expensive ones are "papas negra" black potatoes, very small and black and only grown here coz our volcanic soil....! but other normal small spuds are ok.
      Mojo need guindilla pimientos. small hot chilli peppers, seed & chop the pepper with fresh garlic mix in a pumice add veg oil & good vinegar, should use gofio as thickener (indigenous to canarys) but a pinch of cornflour will be ok.and according to your taste can add a tiny bit of sugar, depends the vinegar you use..!
      the hot or mild depends on the chilli peppers from where they come from, here the red usually is mild and the green hot....
      but it can be the other way around....!!!!!!!!!
      be warned....!! taste a teeny, tiny bit of the pepper first...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Thanks I will that a whirl some time soon and report back. What are guindilla pimientos, red peppers? I like vindaloo curry so the heat shouldnt be a problem.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 8th January

JackieClaire;787565 wrote: There's also a big hoo ha about taking sand from the beaches. Where else does sand come from
        Er sandpits in quarrys.

Comment

Army Thread 8th January

KTAB;787571 wrote: Er sandpits in quarrys.
          Ta,KT.
          Forgot that one.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 8th January

KTAB;787569 wrote: Thanks I will that a whirl some time soon and report back. What are guindilla pimientos, red peppers? I like vindaloo curry so the heat shouldnt be a problem.
            yep they are miniture peppers not fat but small as your little finger
            *not really miniture peppers coz they are different, but just to give you an idea.*

Comment

Army Thread 8th January

Ah not bell peppers but sweet peppers that look like big chiili peppers?
              I am starting to get hungry now :tonguemonkey:

Comment

Army Thread 8th January

Hello again
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 8th January

Back again,country is freezing up.

so being chilled out is starting to take on a new meaning

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 8th January

Hi Tip thought food talk might bring you back
                    Hi Mario good one dude.

Comment

Army Thread 8th January

Hey, Mario

Its a bit soon after dinner KT, even for me
                      I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 8th January

Have you ever tried those canarian potatoes and mojo dip though? Scrummy.

Comment

Army Thread 8th January

KTAB;787596 wrote: Have you ever tried those canarian potatoes and mojo dip though? Scrummy.
                          ya srummy is right
                          hiya mr tips

Comment

Army Thread 8th January

Oh I need food now, off to cook. See you guys later.

Comment

Army Thread 8th January

see ya laters ktab, enjoy your food

Comment

Army Thread 8th January

rubywillow;787536 wrote: Sorry, but if the scat fits......................
                                Hello to all. Have been reading this thread and LMFAO. You are all bonkers and keep us LOL. Keep it up!!! My younger son just posted this on FB and I had to pass it on. Not exactly the earlier theme of said thread but something similar. Hope it gives you a chuckle..:H
                                Stirly
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnRJh9HgNRw[/video]]YouTube - Funniest Ringtone Ever.
                                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
                                X