Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week One - AF 100% !!

lodestar;789297 wrote: Hi Mau,

Pursuing permanent abstinence as a goal is a huge step. Even though I haven't had a drink since October, I still haven't jumped that hurdle. I find I can mostly commit to a week in advance, but sometimes just a day ahead...and occasionally only an hour. I've made it farther AF than I ever expected, as my initial goal was to be a moderate drinker. Thanks to learning on MWO, the courageous stories of people like you, and the support I've found here I've been able to re-evaluate my past alcohol use and have found being AF liberating in so many unanticipated ways. Congratulations on your progress and may we continue on a path to remove the destruction of alcohol from our lives.

Kind regards,
    Lodes
    Thank you, Lodes. So far so good. The week has been ridiculously stressful so far, I am exhausted...ODAT.

Peace & Best Wishes for you in your goals this week/day/hour. Interestingly enough, I am staying home Friday night I will be ready to collapse by then and Sat. night going to a dinner party where the Chef (my friend won this dinner at a Silent Auction and invited us) is in recovery! Universe sending a message? Me thinks so.

MauMcL

Comment

Week One - AF 100% !!

I made it through another Friday AF. I am very proud of myself this morning and love waking up feeling good like this!

Hope you are also all well this morning. If you are not, and did not meet your goals keep trying. Today is a new day.

Comment

Week One - AF 100% !!

well done maumcl your doing great,keep up the good work and be free to feel proud.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Week One - AF 100% !!

:goodjob: maumcl and everyone who made it through another AF day.

Comment

Working...
          X