Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th January

KTAB;788149 wrote: Yeh bleedin confused is what :H:H:H
    :H Doesnt take too much to confooosze you guys does it?
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

KTAB;788149 wrote: Yeh bleedin confused is what :H:H:H
      Maybe that's why they ran so fast on Tuesday - they wanted to finish the race quickly so they could get back home to their girls

Let's hope it works again this week
      It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Zeppie2;788152 wrote: Hiya Birdie - at least you remembered to put the cover on the loo down.

Hands up who has gone to the loo in the dark and the seat bit is up and you sit down and nearly fall right down into the toilet.
        *****hand up and waving here******

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

I'm giggling just thinking about it Starty -
          It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

startingover;788155 wrote: :H Doesnt take too much to confooosze you guys does it?
            No not a whole lot in my case, for sure.

LJ the bed probably comes apart with an allen key and screwdriver and you can easily carry it up the stairs. Putting it back together can be a laugh a minute too. My heart goes out to you when you are trying so hard to make everything right. Wish there was something I could do. Are there any neighbours who would help if needs be?
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Zeppie2;788159 wrote: I'm giggling just thinking about it Starty -
              and its just as bad when you sit down on a closed lid, could be even more disastrous :H

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

startingover;788157 wrote: *****hand up and waving here******
                That makes two of us!

LJ, bunk beds normally come apart-perhaps the guys you tried to help today wouldn't mind lending a hand to get them up tp your place? Do to perhaps have a shop that cuts foam rubber to size? It might be worth getting a quote?

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Zeppie2;788136 wrote: The worst bit Tips is some of the do's you go to have crappy non al drinks available. Perhaps we should get together and invent some cool no al drinks for bars and functions.
                  do you know there is a bar in the middle of the "parque de espa?a" in Madrid, they only serve non alcoholic drinks, there is a large terrace and is in beautiful settings, the bar is owned by ex alcoholics..it's really popular

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Zeppie2;788152 wrote: Hiya Birdie - at least you remembered to put the cover on the loo down.

Hands up who has gone to the loo in the dark and the seat bit is up and you sit down and nearly fall right down into the toilet.
                    This is what you need girls :H:H:H:H Attached files [img]/converted_files/1133581=5450-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

KTAB;788166 wrote: This is what you need girls :H:H:H:H
                      :H
                      Yes there is nothing worse than cold porcelain on the bum to give one stage fright!!

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

startingover;788167 wrote: :H
                        Yes there is nothing worse than cold porcelain on the bum to give one stage fright!!
                        :H:H:H
                        That's for sure!

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

ladyjan;788165 wrote: do you know there is a bar in the middle of the "parque de espa?a" in Madrid, they only serve non alcoholic drinks, there is a large terrace and is in beautiful settings, the bar is owned by ex alcoholics..it's really popular
                          That sounds brilliant, wish there was somewhere like that in Dublin, it would probably go down a bomb. The other thing I like is the whole cafe bar idea on the continent where some people drink a beer and others a coffee and nobody pays a bit of notice to non drinkers in their company.

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

sunbird;788164 wrote: That makes two of us!

LJ, bunk beds normally come apart-perhaps the guys you tried to help today wouldn't mind lending a hand to get them up tp your place? Do to perhaps have a shop that cuts foam rubber to size? It might be worth getting a quote?
                            yep wot I'm gonna do , now I've calmed down, thanks to talking with you guys, is buy a new bunkbeds in IKEA, my friend I helped toay am sure will help me, and use the mattresses from the two single beds here for the beds..
                            my appt is rented so he can take the base of the beds out and I can use the mattresses

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

ladyjan;788171 wrote: yep wot I'm gonna do , now I've calmed down, thanks to talking with you guys, is buy a new bunkbeds in IKEA, my friend I helped toay am sure will help me, and use the mattresses from the two single beds here for the beds..
                              my appt is rented so he can take the base of the beds out and I can use the mattresses
                              Nice one Jan.
                              Yep that sounds like a top idea.
                              Ollie will LOVE the bunkbeds, and all the other things you have for him.
                              I know its hard sweetie, but you are doing such a great job you know. :l

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Great Thinking, LJ!

Peeps, its 40 min after midnight, so I'd better say goodnight. Lots of love to you all.:h

Comment

Working...
                                X