• Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th January

Hiya Zeppers, good to see you girl!
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

tiptronic_ct;788117 wrote: Hyy, Birdie: yes, I got your number - thanks very much.

I'll give you a call latish tomorrow to make arrangements for Monday.

Our wedding was at Morgenhof, just outside Stellenbosch. I dunno why, but tonight was really tough for me. I came home early - Mrs. T is still there, and will get a lift with friends of ours...
      hey Tiggs , there's me blubbering and you are in a bad way as well??

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

we are here for you Jan - take a leaf outta KT's book and just prattle away as if none of us are here
        It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Zeppie2;788126 wrote: we are here for you Jan - take a leaf outta KT's book and just prattle away as if none of us are here
          Good idea Zeppers! The guys swear by talking to themselves :H

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Hiya Starty - we've been missing each other lately.

Did you hear about me 1st and 2nd on tuesday? Yahooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Oh LJ, that's so unfair! I agree with Starts, it must have been a great comfort to have your support at least.

Yep Tips, weddings, I discovered are hard when everyone is jolling! But I found I kindof got a lot of respect, even from the young barmen you didn't know me from Adam!:H:H
              They even started giving me my fruitjuice and soda with a swizzle stick with a heart thingy on the top!

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Hey, Zeppie

Jan, no worries here: I just had a bit of drinking thinking - the "missing out" kinda thoughts... It passed, but I wasn't really having fun. Nothing serious
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

What a flash drink birdie

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

hey tips - YOU ROCK !!!!

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

What kinda pissed me off as well, is that Mrs. T and I twice had to ask for glasses of wine and champagne to be removed and replaced with non-alcoholic drinks. I felt sort of "exposed" if you know what I mean.
                      I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Hey LJ its ok honey you are among friends here. Shit happens and often to those who least deserve it. Picking up a drink will solve absolutely nothing and tomorrow will be full of regrets, trust me I speak from experience. Just hang in there and stay talking to us. Anyway I prefer not to have to talk to myself.
                        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Zeppie2;788128 wrote: Hiya Starty - we've been missing each other lately.

Did you hear about me 1st and 2nd on tuesday? Yahooooooooooooo!!!!!!
                          YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
                          Who did it????

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

The worst bit Tips is some of the do's you go to have crappy non al drinks available. Perhaps we should get together and invent some cool no al drinks for bars and functions.

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Hiya Zeppie!

Don't laugh folks, but the room we're in has no bathroom door-so here I am, sitting in the dark on the loo seat cover with Mr S's laptop, so he can sleep-its the only time he's not in pain, when he's asleep!

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

tiptronic_ct;788133 wrote: What kinda pissed me off as well, is that Mrs. T and I twice had to ask for glasses of wine and champagne to be removed and replaced with non-alcoholic drinks. I felt sort of "exposed" if you know what I mean.
                                Hey Tip I know exactly what you mean and that sucks, totally.
                                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                                X