Army Thread 9th January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th January

Lot of fatal accidents, roads are frozen, not thawing in shady spots. By this time, jonquils are usually peeping their heads up, should be blooming by the first of Feb, but I dunno this year. Think they may stay in their nice warm dirt.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Hello to all of you in freezing England, Ireland and Scotland and in the US where weather conditions are unusually bad. I would gladly send you all some :rays: if I could. Hope you are all fine and don't have to brave that horrible weather. Take care, all.

:beach: Stirly
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Hello Stirly, yip the folks in those parts are having a tough time with the weather aren't they. Would also happily share some of the sunshine from down this way.....

I hope everyone is having a good, sober time!
        'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

hiya everybody
          It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

cough cough

Zeppie and Grim arrive together
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

dang it Grim - I told you to turn up half an hour after me.

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

My doggies are playing on my sympathies. They want either in or out constantly!
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Tinker has on pink boots, white fur cap and white fur rabbit cap! SO cute.
                  sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Howdy Rubes

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

I'm off to a meeting - have a lovely evening everyone

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Evening anyone about?
                        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Nope I dont think so. Looks like just you and your shadow. So how have we been today?
                          I am in grand form, how about yourself?

Same believe it or not. So what are you up to then?
                          Ah not a lot, just thought I would pop in for an hour, read a few posts and maybe see who is about.

Fair enough. So what you going to do now?
                          Probably just go relax in front of the fire with a bit of tv.

Could do worse on a sat night. It does feel like we are talking to ourselves here at times.
                          I know what you mean. Did you see the last post on the army thread was about 8pm last night.

No way, really?
                          Yeh, I suppose it means everyone is doing well and not in need of support which is great.

It is. Right I am off, see you later.
                          Ok good luck, mind yourself.

I will, you too.
                          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

hi KT I'm here,
                            could do with a friend to talk to, just got home from a very bad last few hours...!!

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

anybody about??
                              could do with a friend, took my dogs over a shortcut to buy a bunk bed for Ollie, they pulled me down the hill,I tumbled and rolled, bashed my head& legs, fell like a silly school girl, a right tumble, cut my temple on a rock, knocked the senseout of me..suppose it's part of getting old..

but that wasn't all of the bad afternoon all wnt bad one after another

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

god I hate being alone.
                                got no one to call, no one to talk to,everyone thinks I'm strong and happy, but Im not
                                I can cuddle my dogs, but they can't cuddle me

Comment

Working...
                                X