Army Thread 9th January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th January

tiptronic_ct;788133 wrote: What kinda pissed me off as well, is that Mrs. T and I twice had to ask for glasses of wine and champagne to be removed and replaced with non-alcoholic drinks. I felt sort of "exposed" if you know what I mean.
    I know what you mean Tigs, the party I went to last week a shot was put in front of me and I was told, its fine there is no alc in there.....
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Oh hi, KT...

For a moment I thought you were thinking out loud again

Jan: for once, listen to KT :H He speaks da troof
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Hiya KTAB!!

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

sunbird;788137 wrote: Hiya Zeppie!

Don't laugh folks, but the room we're in has no bathroom door-so here I am, sitting in the dark on the loo seat cover with Mr S's laptop, so he can sleep-its the only time he's not in pain, when he's asleep!
          :H :H :H

Now my imagination is running wild...
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

tiptronic_ct;788140 wrote: Oh hi, KT...

For a moment I thought you were thinking out loud again

Jan: for once, listen to KT :H He speaks da troof
            Hey bouncy head whaddaa mean 'for once'???
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Hi KTab,

Good to see you again!

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

startingover;788135 wrote: YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
                Who did it????
                Pride of South got 1st and Fat Tony ran 2nd (different races), now they have to run against each other in the final on Tuesday, they have drawn the squeeze boxes (4 and 5) and unfortunately are the wrong way around for my liking, they will probably just muck each other up. They don't particular like each other at the moment as I have two bitches in season and you know what boys are like when they think they might be in for a bit
                It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

sunbird;788137 wrote: Hiya Zeppie!

Don't laugh folks, but the room we're in has no bathroom door-so here I am, sitting in the dark on the loo seat cover with Mr S's laptop, so he can sleep-its the only time he's not in pain, when he's asleep!
                  Oh Sunny! I dont know whether to laugh or cry!!

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Zeppie2;788146 wrote: Pride of South got 1st and Fat Tony ran 2nd (different races), now they have to run against each other in the final on Tuesday, they have drawn the squeeze boxes (4 and 5) and unfortunately are the wrong way around for my liking, they will probably just muck each other up. They don't particular like each other at the moment as I have two bitches in season and you know what boys are like when they think they might be in for a bit
                    I Knew it would be Fat Tony!!
                    Hes my hero :h:h:h

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Zeppie2;788146 wrote: Pride of South got 1st and Fat Tony ran 2nd (different races), now they have to run against each other in the final on Tuesday, they have drawn the squeeze boxes (4 and 5) and unfortunately are the wrong way around for my liking, they will probably just muck each other up. They don't particular like each other at the moment as I have two bitches in season and you know what boys are like when they think they might be in for a bit
                      Yeh bleedin confused is what :H:H:H
                      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

reason I went over the shortcut, was to buy the bunk beds for ollie, have been looking for ages for some, coz new they are expensive, found some in a 2nd hand shop.. not the same as car boot sale, will get a proper reciept...
                        so went over the hill with my girls, fell, bashed my head..etc,etc....got to the shop, was meant to be 170euros inc mattresses, turns out the mattresses were just sponge about 2" thick, so still ahd to buy new mattresses, approx 45 euros each...!
                        ok so I agreed, left deposit, very rude arrogant man said wot floor do you live? I said the third, but it is a very wide staircase so it wouldnt be difficult
                        he said if I don't pay 20euros on top he will leave the bed at the bottom entance to the appartment..!
                        take it or leave it..

I need this bunk beds for ollies bedroom so he has room for his desk to do schoolwork and the pc I have for him
                        they are so strong on the point the child must have his own space to study

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Come on Jan, you are supposed to be talking hun.

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Hiya Birdie - at least you remembered to put the cover on the loo down.

Hands up who has gone to the loo in the dark and the seat bit is up and you sit down and nearly fall right down into the toilet.
                            It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

Hey Zeps, that's Mr S's name, cept he's tal and thin!:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 9th January

ladyjan;788150 wrote: reason I went over the shortcut, was to buy the bunk beds for ollie, have been looking for ages for some, coz new they are expensive, found some in a 2nd hand shop.. not the same as car boot sale, will get a proper reciept...
                                so went over the hill with my girls, fell, bashed my head..etc,etc....got to the shop, was meant to be 170euros inc mattresses, turns out the mattresses were just sponge about 2" thick, so still ahd to buy new mattresses, approx 45 euros each...!
                                ok so I agreed, left deposit, very rude arrogant man said wot floor do you live? I said the third, but it is a very wide staircase so it wouldnt be difficult
                                he said if I don't pay 20euros on top he will leave the bed at the bottom entance to the appartment..!
                                take it or leave it..

I need this bunk beds for ollies bedroom so he has room for his desk to do schoolwork and the pc I have for him
                                they are so strong on the point the child must have his own space to study
                                Can you get your daughter to help you up the stairs with them?
                                Do they come apart ?

Comment

Working...
                                X