All One Tablets- Message for RJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All One Tablets Multiple Vitamins & Minerals For Travel -- 210 Tablets - Vitacost

RJ I found this online today- it's a lot cheaper than the powder per month - you have to take 7 tablets a day and there are 210 tablets in the bottle for about 16 dollars. The vitamin/mineral combo is not exactly the same as the powder though. Just wannted to know your thoughs, I have a hard time stomaching the powder and now that i am going back to work won't always have the time in the a.m. to make a shake that is drinkable.

Thanks R.J.!!!
    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Supps

Happy, thanks.

There are many fine products out there, but the issue (outside of quality of course) is getting the proper level of amino acids, which are critical in addressing craving. Yes, the new All One tabs are very good and appropriate for many people, but as you probably noted, they don't contains those necessary amino acids. Taking them also means introducing seven more pills a day, and frankly many of our customers, clients and patients refuse to take any more supplements during that first six week period. It's why I first started using the powder myself. I could only swallow so much, so to speak.

But your timing is interesting because within the next day or so we'll be announcing our All One substitute (*one* pill + our regular Amino Complete) and it will be available as both a stand alone product and in a new Starter Kit. It is well suited for men and menopausal women who do not require iron supplementation, as well as those who may have gastrointestinal problems when starting the program. Campral, in particular is known to cause digestive issues, as does Topamax, and sometimes simply beginning a new dietary supplementation program can irritate the gut.

We're really looking forward to providing our new private label "Vit-Min 75+", a high quality, high potency solution from our partner at NOW Foods.

And yes, Vitacost prices are very competitive; it's simply impossible for a company as small as ours to compete. It's one of the reasons we appreciate our member loyalty--truly, it helps keeps us in business and able to support the resources we make available here.

(Same goes for the hypnotherapy CDs, which were developed specifically for the My Way Out program and offer a highly effective, comprehensive approach of behavior modification.)

Thanks again.

RJ
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Working...
    X