Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gawd, I drank a lot and was sooo drunk last nite.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stirly-girly;788499 wrote: Are you sure Ruby, dear? I hear she had quite the tumble yesterday. Was wondering if she'd been to a doctor or anything about the bump on her head?
    Anybody talked to her today?

P.S. What is a "fully" anyway
    hi stirly & gang, yep had quite a crash yesterday and I can't put it down to booze..!!
    was totally sober going across waste ground to my next village with my doggies to get a bunk bed for ollie...!!
    found this morn a lump on my jaw,knee & shoulder and a finger like a fat sausage..!! had strong urge to have a drink last night and this morn...
    I didn't..went to see ollie and had a lovely time.

but gave me a shock to realise that I am still vunerable to evil temptation.. thought I had got past that..!!
    and finding empties..yep and fullys....shit yep we think we are so clever the places we hide them......but we were pissed when we hid them and as there so many hiding spots we forget which one it was left in, worse one is when hidden in a temp spot untill it can be moved to a safer place and we forget we had done it, so go out and buy more to replace the missing one and it was there all the time....and how stupid think we've struck gold by having a twiceas much, but then have too much to hide and get caught out..
    that happened to me and always cried that I put it there when I was still drinking but as now I've stopped, I forgot about it..bullshit..!!!!!!
    at least now my consience is clear and there is NO bottles hidden and can look back and laugh at myself for being such a fool, all the stupid things I did..
    we certainly are colourful with our lies..but at the end of the day we truly were only kidding ourselves coz our close ones, knew we were still drinking all along despite our sworn oaths otherwise..
    :l:h:l

Comment

greeneyes;788501 wrote: Full bottle you hid.
      Thanks Greenie. You and Tigger are having a roaring good time I see. Love your kitchen window...Also loved the post from Tips about what if Tigger fell in the water. A worrisome Daddy Cat...:H
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Jan, glad to hear you're okay except for the bumps and bruises.
        Yeah, we always think we're fooling all the others when really it's only ourselves we be foolin....:huggy:huggy to Ollie. He's so.o.o.. cute.
        Stirly
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
        X