Comment

Army Thread 12th Jan

Nite, Grimmy.

And don't be rude again tomorrow, OK?
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th Jan

I'd better be off for a bit and pay Mr JC some attention.

He's here somewhere
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th Jan

sunbird;789338 wrote: I appear to have a problem. I gave my original facebook e-mail address to Mr S, and now have a new e-mail address. Not sure how to use facebook from this address-do i reregister, or how do I go about it? All help gratefully accepted! Thanks.
          Errm......Grimster said he would help me, then promptly forgot! Any other takers? Purleeze?

Comment

Army Thread 12th Jan

Hi Sunny. I'm new to this but I think this might work. Register with your old e-mail address, then when you get in, click on "profile" and then on "settings" then on "account settings" and it should show where your e-mail address is and click on "change" to change it. I hope it works okay.
            Stirly
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 12th Jan

Later, JC

Mrs. B: I don't think you can your login details (i.e. the old email address as your username will remain as is), but you can change your profile to reflect a new email address to which all your notifications (friend requests etc.) can be sent.

Go to FB, select the "Profile" link.

Then click on the "Info" tab

Look for the heading "contact information" Select the "Edit" option and then add your current email address, and remove the old one.

Voila!!!
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th Jan

I'll also be back in a bit - just going tuck in the cubs

I think I'll tell them a story about how a beaver dam saved a downstream village from sure destruction by stopping floodwater from sweeping away people and their property.

The moral: don't judge a beaver by its cover.
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th Jan

Guess it works both ways. Tips way is prolly faster.... him being a big Tigger and all...

Comment

Army Thread 12th Jan

WOW!

That was easy! The cubs must really be looking forward to the new school year.

Until last night, they were going to bed past midnight. They're both tucked in and reading
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th Jan

hello everyone
                      It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 12th Jan

Zepster!!!

How the heck are you?
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th Jan

At last, someone who will commiserate with me: they're predicting 38 - 40C for Stellies tomorrow :-(
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th Jan

Greetings to the Army from the far frozen north!!!!

Just thought I'd pop in and say hi
                            :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Army Thread 12th Jan

Hiya Tips - I'm great thanks, you are going to melt tomorrow my friend, the orange and black on your fur will prob blend altogether and you will become an awful poo brown.
                              It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 12th Jan

tiptronic_ct;789422 wrote: WOW!

That was easy! The cubs must really be looking forward to the new school year.

Until last night, they were going to bed past midnight. They're both tucked in and reading
                                Hi Zeps.
                                Bet it won't be long before Tips is taking his leave of us. He'll be off to put a smile on Mrs. T's face again. Just like the other day, braggin' about it and all and struttin' his stuff all day..
                                Struttt, struttt, struttt

Comment

Working...
                                X