Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 12th Jan

I was a clean thinking sweetie before I enlisted in the army
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 12th Jan

Zeppie2;789454 wrote: I was a clean thinking sweetie before I enlisted in the army
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th Jan

tiptronic_ct;789448 wrote: How do you move about outside? You should take some pictures for us and post it on Photobucket.
        I've never done that and not sure how. But they have stuff on u tube.

Back in a bit

Take Care
        :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Army Thread 12th Jan

Laters, AK
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th Jan

I must be off too

I'll see you all on the morrow. Sleep well / enjoy your day...
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th Jan

I had better be off too Tips - got to take Fat Tony to the vets today he has a sore eye - the vet thinks he's got something that might make him go blind in his right eye (very handy for a race dog) but there are some drops that keeps it at bay.

Have a lovely evening - and if I see you on CL in an hour you are in big trouble MR!!

Comment

Army Thread 12th Jan

stirly-girly;789409 wrote: Hi Sunny. I'm new to this but I think this might work. Register with your old e-mail address, then when you get in, click on "profile" and then on "settings" then on "account settings" and it should show where your e-mail address is and click on "change" to change it. I hope it works okay.
                Stirly
                Thanks, Stirly, i'll give that a try!

Comment

Army Thread 12th Jan

Night all you early to bed peeps!

Comment

Army Thread 12th Jan

tiptronic_ct;789410 wrote: Later, JC

Mrs. B: I don't think you can your login details (i.e. the old email address as your username will remain as is), but you can change your profile to reflect a new email address to which all your notifications (friend requests etc.) can be sent.

Go to FB, select the "Profile" link.

Then click on the "Info" tab

Look for the heading "contact information" Select the "Edit" option and then add your current email address, and remove the old one.

Voila!!!
                    Thanks Buddy!!!

Comment

Army Thread 12th Jan

Hi Birdie - bye Birdie

Comment

Army Thread 12th Jan

Hi and Nighty-night, Zeppie....hope Fat Tony is OK!

Comment

Army Thread 12th Jan

I think he will be fine Birdie - when I explained his symptoms to my vet he immediately knew what it was - must be a greyhound thing.

He just has to have drops in his eye everyday so the filmy stuff that's growing over it doesn't cover the whole pupil.

Comment

Army Thread 12th Jan

Hi Y'all! Back from a trip, doing fine. Miss you. Sorry I'm not reading the thread, as I am going to bed. Hugs to all, see ya in the sober morning!
                            XOXO,
                            Tulipe
                            Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
                            AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

Army Thread 12th Jan

hiya gang...which of whom are probably in ZZZZZZZZZZZZ'sville.
                              tulipe if you haven't gone yet Hi & g'night..x
                              zep's if you're still about, sorry about your doggie,let's hope the drops work and he'll be fine

the rest of you I'm gonna get my revenge on you all going to bed by being the first one up....
                              that's unless starts is in one of her crazy sleep fairy fights...!!!!
                              :h:l:h

Comment

Army Thread 12th Jan

Hey LJ,

All OK now....since Sat night?

How's Ollie? Did you get the bunk beds sorted? And how are the pram couple?

Comment

Working...
                                X