Can't chat??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't chat??

I'm not able to chat from my laptop??? I'm thinking it is blocked somehow because I recently had it cleaned and they added protection. Just don't know where to go to enable it.

Any ideas?
    :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Can't chat??

I'll try to see if I can get in ... hang on

Comment

Can't chat??

I keep trying to change the settings but no luck. Im thinking something is blocked because of AL content. I know they put in new protection but not sure how to bypass it???

Comment

Can't chat??

AK - I just tried to get in - I could read Det, Prop, Robert & Tippy but I couldn't type anything. Chat used to work for me just fine but the last three times I've tried I haven't been able to type. Don't know what's up with that. Sorry I can't help.

Comment

Can't chat??

Thanks anyways

Whats weird is I was there from my work computer this afternoon???? Just can't get the laptop to work.

Technology.....blessing and a curse LOL

Comment

Can't chat??

:upset: Crap, now I can't do anything without putting in my password like a bizillion times!!!!!!

I hate computers!!!! Sometimes

Comment

Working...
            X