Bem Feito! Amigo

J x

:l
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

One Year Sober for Mario!!!!

Mario well done, wow one year,
      you must be sooooo proud and gonna be a grandad...
      you deserve it all,
      as all have said you are a real gentle, gentleman..:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:
      :l:l:l

Comment

Well done Mario!
        Worthwhile things are never easy.
        Keep on fighting the good fight and don't forget to smile.

Comment

MARIO CONGRATULATION!!

You are such an inspiration to me just starting out and I thank you so much for all your wonderful posts,
          your contribution on MWO is invaluable and you deserve to be proud of your achievements...
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

Mario,

Many congratulations for your achievement and learning how to live a good life sober.

Many thanks for helping us with your presence, courage and kindness.

Love,
            Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

What a wonderful achievement -- well done Mario -- you deserve all the happiness!!
              "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Many Congratulations Mario.

You're insight truly reflects the work you have put in to get to this milestone. Keep going strong my friend.

Love and Light
                Phil
                xx
                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

A constant source of support, encouragement, insight, gentle humor and smiles....... many, many congratulations! :l
                  sigpic
                  Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Congrats to you Mario! You have been a source of inspiration and encouragement to myself and others along the way, too. Thank you so much for your contributions here.
                    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

I'm proud of you, Mario. In the short time I have been here you have helped me enormously with your insights and encouragement.

Thanks and God Bless You in your journey!

Comment

Hey Mario- you did it!!!! Congratulations! Going for year 2 now!
                        It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Mario,

Have just logged in and seen this!

I am so proud of you and I am sure you are feeling a great sense of achievement today.

You have worked very hard, thru thick and thin for this and you got there.

A nicer, more honest and sweeter man you cannot hope to meet.

Love you lots Mario!
                          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Hi All
                            Congrats Mario not only on stopping drinking but living a sober lifestyle. Thanks for the many treads you have started and the insight you give to all of us.

Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
                            AF 5-16-08
                            Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
                            AF 5-16-08

Comment

CONGRATULTIONS, MARIO. As others have said, you are such an inspiration!! Won't it be nice to be sober for your grandchild? I am also expecting my 1st grandchild on Jan. 19th....and I am so thankful to be free of AL.
                              Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Mario:rockon: You have become a friend I look forward to talking to, and I've enjoyed getting to know you over time. You are a fascinating, handsome, sensitive, intelligent, unique, inquisitive, brave, fabuolous man, and I'm proud of you. Now get your head back to size, and face your wonderful future!
                                sigpic
                                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                                X