X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 13th January

MeYOWLLLL!!! :schmokin:
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 13th January

Mr JC's 3 years younger than me. He's 21.

ooh now me nose has started growing
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 13th January

Oh! Then we're the same age!!!
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 13th January

rubywillow;789887 wrote: Oh! Then we're the same age!!!
          Do you want to share a cake on our joint birthday or one each as usual.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 13th January

I actually only celebrate the anniversary of my 35th BD each year now.
            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 13th January

rubywillow;789889 wrote: I actually only celebrate the anniversary of my 35th BD each year now.
              Ok I can live with 35.

I'm making a coffee and walnut cake tomorrow.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 13th January

Phew, that actually feels much better.

You cannot believe how hot it still is. 9.00 p.m., and the paving stones are still hot (not warm) underfoot.
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 13th January

JackieClaire;789892 wrote: Ok I can live with 35.

I'm making a coffee and walnut cake tomorrow.
                  Yum, yum, gonna give us the recipe for that?? We could use a little sweetening up around here!!
                  For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                  AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 13th January

get outta there tips - you'll scare my koi!!
                    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 13th January

Making Paula Deen's Beef Stroganoff and tossed salad, homemade bread tonight.
                      sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 13th January

stirly-girly;789895 wrote:
                        Yum, yum, gonna give us the recipe for that?? We could use a little sweetening up around here!!
                        I let you know how it turns out.

It could be a repeat of the double squidgy chocolate cake saga. That one took me all day and ended up at the back of the freezer.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 13th January

Mrs. T is at book club. The cubs and I had pizza. The empty boxes have already been safely disposed of in the wheelie bin. At least its better than hiding empty vodka bottles :H

Who is Paula Deen?
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 13th January

She's a famous Southern cook who has become an entire empire. Has a restaraunt in Savannah, Ga., books, TV show, etc. Trade mark big "HEY, YA'LL"!!Paula Deen's Recipes, Home Cooking and Cooking Tips
                            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 13th January

rubywillow;789906 wrote: She's a famous Southern cook who has become an entire empire. Has a restaraunt in Savannah, Ga., books, TV show, etc. Trade mark big "HEY, YA'LL"!!Paula Deen's Recipes, Home Cooking and Cooking Tips
                              She makes the most wonderful comfort food like her famous Southern Fried Chicken. She is a hoot to watch. A great cook and an even better sense of humour...
                              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 13th January

and "Cooking Tips" - I prefer to remain UNcooked, thank you very much
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X