Prayers please!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers please!!!

Just turned on the am news, eartquake in Haiti, one of my techs' dad just arrived there yesterday to visit family, all communication is down..... All we can do is wait & pray, so please pray for those in Haiti, esp Ronald's father & family....:h:h

Appreciated,

much love, :l:h

MA
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Prayers please!!!

Hi Cowgirl, saw it on the new's this morning, so sorry to hear, in my thought's, Tawnywitch
    Twitch

Comment

Prayers please!!!

I saw that last night. A 7!
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Prayers please!!!

tragic

they are saying it is almost at tragic as the tsunami w/ as many if not more lives lost, a hospital and a school (full) collapsed, alot dead, sad.......................:wings:

MA

Comment

Prayers please!!!

I will pray for your friend and all the people in Haiti - such a tragedy. I know people who are missionaries there. Also wanted to let you know that I have been thinking about you and hoping you are doing well.
          Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Prayers please!!!

From the shacks to the palace to the UN Foreign Mission, all seem affected. These people have so little anyway, now so many are trapped without our technology to help free them. They are in our prayers.

PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti (AP) — Haitians piled bodies along the devastated streets of their capital Wednesday after the strongest earthquake hit the poor Caribbean nation in more than 200 years crushed thousands of structures, from schools and shacks to the National Palace and the U.N. peacekeeping headquarters. Untold numbers were still trapped.

The devastation was so complete that it seemed likely the death toll from Tuesday afternoon's magnitude-7.0 quake would run into the thousands. France's foreign minister said the head of the U.N. peacekeeping mission was apparently among the dead.

International Red Cross spokesman Paul Conneally said an estimated 3 million people may have been affected by the quake and that it would take a day or two for a clear picture of the damage to emerge.
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Prayers please!!!

Wow....sending prayers for all those affected.
              Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

Prayers please!!!

This is such a horrible tragedy. Cowgal, I hope your friend is OK. Keep us posted if you hear anything?

Heartfealt sympathies to all who have lost loved ones in this disaster...

DG
                Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Prayers please!!!

Thx!

I told Ronald I was sending out a prayer request to some dear friends, that is all he has, prayer, no way to know until he can contact someone, and the feeling in my heart is sad, esp after reading ruby's stats, wow, I think I won't see the sweet guy tonight...?

Thanks guys, not a real church person, but spirituality, I am and all we can do in these times is let god do his thing......

BTW: grateful, thanks for the positive thoughts, need all I can get, but creating my own right now...............thank GOD!

MA:l:h

Comment

Prayers please!!!

Cowgal....This is such an overwhelming occurance! I am sending out postitive to you, your colleague and all the people affected by this. This is a strong reminder of how quickly life can change and how greatful we need to be for each day and each person in our life!

xx Kate
                    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Prayers please!!!

Happy ending!

Ronald's dad is ok, yay......thanks for all your prayers and positive thoughts, think they definitely helped:thanks: :thanks:

love and hugs!!:l:h

MA

Comment

Prayers please!!!

Thanks for letting us know, MA. I feel relief.
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                        X