thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank you

Hi all sorry about my meltdown last night. DH and I had a huge fight about my not telling him what I was doing on the computer, and another huge blowout today. Didn't drink though.
    Saw a therapist today. Didn't really connect with her. Didn't really like her. Suspected she was a gossip. Nothing she said to me revealed this, just a feeling. Also no real insights from her, no help other than "well maybe you should talk to him" DUH!
    Been crying most of today. Did tell DH main issue. Since I teed it up so much, he could not blow up at me. But, if I'd talked about it last night he would have, I have no doubt.
    Thank YOU my friends in chat last night, and for your pms and support.
    Lots of hugs,
    Lexie
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
    AF since May 6, 2010

thank you

Hey, Lexie...that's what friends are for. A shoulder to lean on and an ear that listens. Hope things are better today. Good for you not drinking. Maybe you can find away to talk to DH about the birthday plans and get him to take on some of the responsibilities...Just a thought :h Stirly
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

thank you

yes lexie thats what friends are for,

it helps to talk & share

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
      X