• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 15th Jan

Hi Grim,

We missed you!

Comment

Army Thread 15th Jan

STOP YER YELLIN'! I thought you got photobucket with membership. Microsoft, who I have cussed all over india and pakistan, tells me my pixels are too fecking big as they are. Someone in photo heaven hates me.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 15th Jan

Just go to photobucket and open a free account.
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 15th Jan

OK I gotta go to the bank. Tiggs wants a space capsule ride.
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 15th Jan

Evening Ruby dear. Your new hairdo is, um, well....inspiring...lots of hair gel I bet...:H:H
            P.S. You're not going to have yer hair like that if Tigger comes to visit are you??
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 15th Jan

greeneyes;790972 wrote: Just go to photobucket and open a free account.
              I did. Now I have more bats in my belfy.
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 15th Jan

Is that why your hair standing on end,Rubes
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th Jan

SG, that's how I'm a feeling bout now.
                  sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 15th Jan

I CAN'T POST MY FECKIN' PICTURES ! ! ! arrrrrgggggggghhhhh
                    sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 15th Jan

I don't know how to use the new camera
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th Jan

Rubes, I have sent you a PM......

JC, send me the make & model code and I will see what I can find.....
                        'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Army Thread 15th Jan

I do love that pic of the island sunrise though. We took all the girls there on there Spring Holidays.
                          sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 15th Jan

Grim;790988 wrote:

Actually I'm ashamed to say it's not exactly new. It's one that we've had a few years and I usually give to other people to use.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th Jan

Grim;790988 wrote: Rubes, I have sent you a PM......

No PM yet, sweetie. You sure you don't have me mixed up with some other ravishingly beautiful Ruby?
                              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 15th Jan

rubywillow;790995 wrote: No PM yet, sweetie. You sure you don't have me mixed up with some other ravishingly beautiful Ruby?
                                No confusing you for someone else Ruby dear, now that you got that new "do"!!
                                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
                                X