Trying to blog!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to blog!

I thought it would help...I may have done something wrong or else I'm waiting for my username to be verified...I just needed to get this out...and I know it sounds stupid and pathetic...but writing it helped me.

The knife

It sits there
    Glinting?calling me?after all you have fucked up once again?look at you ?have you ever been fatter?your own husband wants nothing to do with you. Others used to want you?even they don?t any more...so it?s you?and we all know you don?t do so well with you?your kids must be so proud?ice cubes clinking every night?loser...who are you anyway?do you even know?I didn?t think so?ha. Pick me up?it helps?as much as anything can. You can?t even do it anymore?coward?scared of the pain?thought you liked the scars?now you?ve got nothing?exactly?It?s way less than what you deserve?do you really think you are going to get away with everything? Denial?part of your disease ?right? Just saying?

Trying to blog!

Ohh! Dont be so hard on yourself. Talk about specifics so we can help you. Hey, we all mess up.
    Tam

Comment

Trying to blog!

Hi Schaefer, blogging is an excellent way of getting out all your emotions and sometimes helps us to see things more clearly.
      I hear so much pain in your posts, I really want to urge you to seek professional help with all you have going on right now.
      Please think about it. :l
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Trying to blog!

Schaefer28;791200 wrote: . You can?t even do it anymore?coward?
        No, you're not a coward because you don't want to hurt yourself anymore. Quite the opposite, I believe.

Comment

Working...
        X