Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD 17TH JAN 09

Zeppie2;792110 wrote: Hiya Jan

My dad still takes delight in taking my suitors into his shed for a talk.
    Now my brother is in on the act as well. My sis just has a new fella and the poor blighter got the shed talk over christmas
    But zep's I thoght you lived alone..independant and all that stuff????
    just with your dogs..thought it was your business??
    oh shit.. have I got something else muddled up..??

Comment

ARMY THREAD 17TH JAN 09

Oh I'm talking years ago Jan - I have been single for the past three years (except for random visits from my ex). Just started a new relationship over the past 3 weeks
      It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 17TH JAN 09

been too drunk in those last 3 years to even worry about men

Comment

ARMY THREAD 17TH JAN 09

Zeppie2;792112 wrote: I had a few days like that a while back Jan - I was grinning like a loon and couldn't help it. Life is good when you're not self medicating isn't it.:goodjob:
          yep excatly..
          I am so happy, silly like a kid.. nothing upsets me..

well obviously unless if it's something against ollie and then this emotion would be hells' fire, if anybody crossed me..!

Comment

ARMY THREAD 17TH JAN 09

Life is fabulous without booze and drugs Jan and the crappy times don't last as long.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 17TH JAN 09

rubywillow;792108 wrote: My momma always said I married Hubs cause he was the only one brave enough to face my Daddy twice!
              why twice Rubes - have you split and got back together?

Comment

ARMY THREAD 17TH JAN 09

I've actualy started to have sex thoughts.... has been so long, feb 2006 was my last and it was with my ex...his parting gift...!!
                it was a wham bang thankyou mam.... fucking bastard...

but I have interest to feel sexy again

must be a good sign???

Comment

ARMY THREAD 17TH JAN 09

I think Al does that to you Jan - it's all you really care about. I am finally getting my face back to the way it should look for my age, well if I cut out the ciggies too.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 17TH JAN 09

Zeppie2;792124 wrote: I think Al does that to you Jan - it's all you really care about. I am finally getting my face back to the way it should look for my age, well if I cut out the ciggies too.
                    oooh shit girl... that is just wot I feel...
                    have got interest in how I look, got my magic creme that I have used since I was 18.. beautician told me you shouldn't wait untill you are older to fix it, you must start now..
                    I have bought this creme for 32 years.. and I notice when I don't have it..
                    had wolf whistles today when I was with Ollie and men saying "hey guapa" means .hey pretty..
                    felt so good

not like a while ago.. puffy eyes, bloated, shit hair.. no interest to look good..
                    just clean enough to get out the house to buy booze....
                    shit wasn't it pathetic..?

Comment

ARMY THREAD 17TH JAN 09

Zeppie2;792119 wrote: why twice Rubes - have you split and got back together?
                      No, I meant he came BACK for a second date. We'll be married 40 years in August! Jan, I have 2 4-yr old g'sons.
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ARMY THREAD 17TH JAN 09

rubywillow;792127 wrote: No, I meant he came BACK for a second date. We'll be married 40 years in August! Jan, I have 2 4-yr old g'sons.
                        Oh congrats to you and Mr Rubes

Comment

ARMY THREAD 17TH JAN 09

rubywillow;792127 wrote: No, I meant he came BACK for a second date. We'll be married 40 years in August! Jan, I have 2 4-yr old g'sons.
                          hey grandma..
                          I bet your house is so full of giggles when they are all there..!:H:H:H

Comment

ARMY THREAD 17TH JAN 09

Our whole life, so far.
                            sigpic
                            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ARMY THREAD 17TH JAN 09

well this is my number 1,000 so gonna make it with one saying something that has been in my crazy head..
                              a metaphor.. I suppose..
                              for all the years I have been drinking I have never known the feeling to not be drinking..
                              so I could never understand what the difference was..!
                              ONCE you have experienced the difference of the first few days truly AF ..it is like being reborn clean and fresh, so new.
                              it is such a black and white difference
                              yes the withdrawals are shit but once past that stage..
                              sober is such a different world..
                              it is not a boring world, it is not a goody, goody world..
                              it is our world which we finally have control of and have pleasure from..
                              it is our life and I WANNA LIVE IT..

the "normal" people have never experienced the difference..we have...:h:h

Comment

ARMY THREAD 17TH JAN 09

what a wonderful post Jan - you have hit the nail on the head

Comment

Working...
                                X