ARMY THREAD 17TH JAN 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD 17TH JAN 09

Jan, thats wonderful. I was telling Hubs your story today when I showed him the pic of Ollie and the Goldwing, and he said you must be pretty tough to do this almost alone.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ARMY THREAD 17TH JAN 09

BTW, tell Ollie the Mr. Rubes will give him a ride on his Harley anytime he ever gets to the States!
      sigpic
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ARMY THREAD 17TH JAN 09

now for the sentimental side of zeppie (instead of just the mental side)

5 months ago I can remember thinking about what I was going to do about my drinking. I had had a wee stint AF the previous year when I found this site and then stupidly thought I could moderate. EEERRRRRR WRONG.
        I woke up in the morning with a huge ciggie burn hole in my mattress and to find a towel slung over my heater (why the house didn't burn down that night I will ever know), my liver ached and I had to go back to the dr's for more tests which would not show a good result. I thought to myself right you can either keep drinking the way you are and you'll be dead in a year or you can kick this thing in the arse once and for all and start living your life.

I am so glad I chose the latter.
        It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 17TH JAN 09

thx ..he would love it..
          he was so buzzing with the bike..
          not gonna let him lose touch with quality things in life..
          nothing should be beyond his reach..
          if you have ambition and strength in your heart..the world is your oyster..
          you just have to make it happen..

Comment

ARMY THREAD 17TH JAN 09

Zeppie2;792142 wrote: now for the sentimental side of zeppie (instead of just the mental side)

5 months ago I can remember thinking about what I was going to do about my drinking. I had had a wee stint AF the previous year when I found this site and then stupidly thought I could moderate. EEERRRRRR WRONG.
            I woke up in the morning with a huge ciggie burn hole in my mattress and to find a towel slung over my heater (why the house didn't burn down that night I will ever know), my liver ached and I had to go back to the dr's for more tests which would not show a good result. I thought to myself right you can either keep drinking the way you are and you'll be dead in a year or you can kick this thing in the arse once and for all and start living your life.

I am so glad I chose the latter.
            hey Zepp's I hear ya girl..
            my blood results in july was 800 for the gluta transfer thng..basically my liver was not filtering the ethonol and was very, very bad..cirrosis.. level
            my doc lost any sympathy with me, she was very f'ing angry..
            told me the only thing would be a transplant and I would not qualify as they only consider an alkie if I had been 1 year clean..

I am now at .9 and that is natual produced from the bod..
            gonna see her tomorrow, first time since my new resuls..
            I feel so great, the last several weeks when I have been in pain and bad with my legs was my bod cleaning it all out..
            it was very painful and I could hardly walk or lay down or sleep.. just pain..
            I now have ankles..instead of elephant legs and could run and play with ollie today..
            suppose thats why I'm so happy..
            can walk,sit get down from a bus..just move without pain..

Comment

ARMY THREAD 17TH JAN 09

You both rock, you know that? You're beautiful, strong women, and you just ROCK!!!
              sigpic

Comment

ARMY THREAD 17TH JAN 09

thanks Rubes - the whole army rocks!!!!

I am now just mad at myself for even contemplating giving up. Naughty Zeppie, bad girl, grrrrrrrr

Comment

ARMY THREAD 17TH JAN 09

Any hoo I had better get these dishies off to the training track, I have one pup at the moment who is showing a great deal of potential. I am so proud of him.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 17TH JAN 09

GOOOOO, PUP!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

ARMY THREAD 17TH JAN 09

hey zeps ..don't doubt yourself..
                      you just gotta stay strong and do it for YOU..
                      would love to meet your doggies..
                      right am gonna hit the sack..
                      got work & doc ma?ana, plus the results from the big meeting concerning Ollie..
                      love ya gals..:h
                      night,night..don't let the bed bugs bite....:l:h:l:h

Comment

Working...
                      X