Day 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 10

well, first time in years I got to day 10. It has been at least the Friday night that has stopped abstinence stretches. I am so tired of myself.
    If not now, when would I do it? And make it? I admit I am jealous of everyone who can have 2 drinks with dinner. Maybe by day 30 I can get past that?
    All of your contributions and personal stories help. Thanks to everyone on this site!!!!!!!!!!!

Day 10

Welcome, Spanky, and congratulations on 10 AF days! Keep reading, learning, posting and when you get to 30 days it will be clearer where you want to go after that. Keep up the good work, and I wish you much success!
    ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

Day 10

Congrats on your 10 days! I know exactly what you mean...I can never get past a weekend...makes no sense really...but.... And I am jealous of everyone who can drink like a normal person. I'm sure you will get past it..you're well on your way! I wish you much luck and success!!

Comment

Working...
      X