help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help

My name is Kat i am 29 yrs old and suffering im analcohoilic and i hate it i hate myself for who i have become i want help but am afraid of what i dont know because it can only be better than this im going to end up in a horrible place if i continue this life i am destroying everything around me i dont want he pain anymore i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate me and i cant xcape me and my thoughts and that hurts more i know i am better than this i deserve betteri want better i am scared any help would be nice :upset::upset::upset::upset::upset:

help

:welcome: Kat,

Take some deep breaths, you're not alone any more.
    You've made a huge step today by reaching out for help.
    Have a look in the tool box to try and sort some kind of plan.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html

We've all been where you are today at one time or another.

J x

:l
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

help

Hi, Kat. You're at the right place. The next move is yours here. You have to keep coming back no matter what happens, if you REALLY want a change. I can tell you there is magic here. I am living, breathing, proof. Call on me, or anyone, for help. Use the tools. Ask questions, give us updates, come here for a shoulder to cry on, but come back, every day, or all day if you need to. Please don't waste your youth, and your life.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

help

Oh Kat,
        what the other girls said is so right, I was in despair only a few months ago and all these people pulled me through.
        please talk to us, there is no judgement on what you have done or doing, we have all been in the same boat.

you have our shoulders to cry on and ask for help, we will help you all we can..

:l:l

Comment

Working...
        X