CowGal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CowGal Update

UPDATE: I just spoke with Mary Ann's best friend. Mary Ann is not expected to pull through this. She has little or no brain activity, and her heart is severely stressed. She is on life support, and the doctors say if there is a miracle, it will be within the next 24 hours. She has an estranged husband and 2 sons, 16 and 18. Please keep her, her family and friends in your prayers.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

CowGal Update

Ruby,
    What happened?
    Sped

Comment

CowGal Update

I don't feel exactly right about posting personal information, but Mary Anne took Baclofen, and several other meds with alcohol. She has been suffering from a very deep depression. Let's all pray for a miracle.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

CowGal Update

Oh, Ruby, I just logged on after taking care of my new granddaughter and I am so upset....please know that I will pray for Mary Anne - she has so much to live for. I wish I could go and be with her as I am sure you do too.....I just can't believe this.
        Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

CowGal Update

Praying... :l
          :nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
          :what?:
          sigpic
          Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
          A Forum
          Trolls need not apply

Comment

CowGal Update

Me, too . . . thanks for letting us know, Ruby.
            "Wherever you are is the entry point." --Kabir

Comment

CowGal Update

And me.....This is terrible.

Comment

CowGal Update

Oh my goodness...I am in disbelief!! My prayers go out to her and her family. She was just here at MWO posting yesterday. Seems surreal....she just has to pull thru.

Please keep us updated, and thanks for letting us know, Ruby.
                Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. --Confucius
                :h

Comment

CowGal Update

Prayers

Sending prayers....

Comment

CowGal Update

OMG
                    I just logged in to check in on her. I can't believe I just read this. I just spoke with her a few days ago.

Comment

CowGal Update

This is tragic.
                      sigpic
                      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

CowGal Update

This is so shocking. I'll be thinking about her tonight.
                        sigpic
                        AF since December 22nd 2008
                        Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

CowGal Update

This is heartbreaking! She was so very kind to me when I started posting a little, 5-6 days ago. She PM'd, I knew things were difficult for her. I requested Reiki healing for her on 1/16, and emailed her that I had done so, and she sent back thanx. I never even got to talk to her on the phone... I hope somehow she knows how much help and inspiration she provided...
                          Praying for her, her sons, & all who were touched by her....
                          Jenn
                          Jenn
                          "I fought against the bottle, but I had to do it drunk."
                          Leonard Cohen

Comment

CowGal Update

Also, Rubywillow, thank you so much for obtaining and providing info to her friends here. That took courage and a great deal of kindness!
                            be well,
                            J
                            Jenn
                            "I fought against the bottle, but I had to do it drunk."
                            Leonard Cohen

Comment

CowGal Update

Thank you so much Ruby for letting us know and please do keep us posted.

Cowgal seems like such a very lovely person. I am praying for her and for her children.

M3
                              AF Since April 20, 2008
                              4 Years!!!
                              :lilheart:

Comment

Working...
                              X