CowGal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CowGal Update

Like Zen, I knew in my heart of hearts that MA would pull through.

Still, I'd wake up in the night over and over, jump up and look at my computer to check for an update (yes, I admit I have it next to my bed).

"?All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well"
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

CowGal Update

Excellent news Virgil, so happy to hear it!!! TIT called to tell me she spoke to Mary Anne. MA knew who she was and able to talk coherently to her. This is the best news!!!

Comment

CowGal Update

cambodia;795112 wrote: youre a fucking hypocrite and liar pip and no, your wife wont be pleased will she, she knows what youre up to/ guess youll be thrilled to fucking bits tho
        Is'nt this a thread about wishing a beautiful person a good recovery, not about attacking other people?

Comment

CowGal Update

wonderful news virgil,
          thanks for the updates and when you see maryanne give her a big hug from draggy
          life is simple its just not easy

Comment

CowGal Update

Thank you VirgilCaine, Dr Philll, and more2life for sharing! :h
            ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

CowGal Update

Wonderful news, thank you everyone for the updates and the prayers. So glad MA is on the road back to being herself!

Comment

CowGal Update

I'll choose to ignore Cambodia since this thread is only meant for well wishes.
                I am thrilled to death that MA is coming along so well. I hope this is the start of her getting the correct help be it medication, rehab, counseling.....Just want her to be happy and healthy!!!

Comment

CowGal Update

time2 - I agree.

And don't forget to relight your candles for MA.

Comment

CowGal Update

I too will ignore the nastiness ............ For cambodia Karma will repay what is due .........

I am soooo thrilled to hear this ...........

Beatle, I also have to admit to having my laptop in the bedroom ........

Will be lighting candles and saying more prayers for a full recovery .......

Love ya MA xxxxxxxx
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

CowGal Update

I am grateful to hear of MA's progress.
                      Still praying for a full recovery!
                      AF since 03/26/09
                      NF since 05/19/09
                      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

CowGal Update

Sorry, I should I have ignored the post, I don't pray, but I am wishing her well and thinking of her.

Comment

CowGal Update

Keep lighting candles ......... there were over 100 last time I looked, I just went to light another and there are only 57 .........

They are working so keep relighting for MA .........xxx
                          sigpicXXX

Comment

CowGal Update

Elsa;795134 wrote: Sorry, I should I have ignored the post, I don't pray, but I am wishing her well and thinking of her.
                            Elsa, that is most definitely not what anyone meant :l:l:l xxx
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

CowGal Update

Wonderful news!

prayers and love
                              Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
                              April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
                              wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
                              wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
                              wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
                              wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
                              wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
                              wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
                              http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

CowGal Update

Oh thank god that TIT spoke with her. She will be here soon with us. We will all look out and take care of our friend.

Cambodia....all are right, this thread is not the place to voice anything with regard to Dr. Phil. Please PM him directly.

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

Working...
                                X