CowGal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CowGal Update

IMHO, we have someone with an agenda here other Mary Anne. That in itself is a tragedy. I hope you all will continue on your wonderful paths, and learn to ignore the briars that come out. I started this thread to inform, and ask for everyones thoughts, love and prayers. Anything else is completly out of place, and the ranting of someone with no heart. To you all, your prayers have change the outcome, I believe. It reaffirms why I love you all, and this place, so much
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

CowGal Update

I have only just read this thread. So pleased to hear MA is doing so well. It's heartwarming to know so many people care.
      Alcohol is poison to my life - AF 04 January 2010

Comment

CowGal Update

Just another member who has been checking her computer many times a day for updates. So thrilled to hear the news. Can't wait to see MA post again!

Comment

CowGal Update

Ditto what ducky said! Wonderful news!!

Comment

CowGal Update

Group *MWO* Candles - Light A Candle
            Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
            April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
            wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
            wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
            wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
            wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
            wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
            wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
            http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

CowGal Update

Fantastic to hear of MA's progress and seeing the MWO community pull together in support.
              I'll do whatever it takes
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

CowGal Update

And Virgil,you are fantastic. Take care of yourself, and get some rest. I'm gonna whup MA's little behind when she's ready for it, cause she scared the H out of us!!!! God, I love her for beating the odds!!!!!

This site is for obtaining updates, wishing well, and updating on Cowgal's progress. If anyone else has another aggenda, PLEASE take it elsewhere. (I asked nicely)
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

CowGal Update

Great news!!! So happy for MA and her family!

(my laptop on bedside table too :H)
                  Tiny

Comment

CowGal Update

Started reading this thread last night, completely dumbfounded at the horrible news.
                    Very rough sleep, thinking of her struggle, and her poor family, and have to admit, logged off with not much hope.
                    To come back today, and read of MAs progress has been terrific.
                    MA, You clearly are dearly loved. :h
                    I can only hope and pray she recovers enough to come back to us.
                    Thoughts and prayers to MA, and all her loved ones.

DLA :l
                    Of all vices, drinking is the most incompatible with greatness
                    Sir Walter Scott
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

CowGal Update

VirgilCaine;795070 wrote: She is up and talking, recognizes people (and her room is always full of visitors). She was starving for spaghetti and caramel pie, but the hospital made her eat their horrible food. But eat it she did! She wasn't able to read this morning. We hope that part of her brain will recover though. She will probably be moved out of the ICU and into a regular room in the next couple of days. Then, I'm sure, she'll be what's called "Baker Acted" in Florida and sent to the psych ward for at least three days where she'll get counseling, etc. She is very restless in bed, wants to get up and move around (she's never been good at even getting enough sleep, so this is not surprising). Looks like she's gonna come back to us guys!!!
                      thats is awesome news tell we love her and always thinking of her
                      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

CowGal Update

Like lots of people, I've checked this thread out frequently over the last couple of days. I'm so happy that MA is getting better and the news sounds much more positive than on Friday.

And I've been so blown away at how everyone has been so supportive and pulled together. I have a mental image of arms locked around the world, all praying, thinking, sending good thoughts and lighting candles. And links into other communities (like AA) as well.

I love how MWO works.
                        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

CowGal Update

Thats awsome news..praying now for her full recovery

Comment

CowGal Update

Great to hear the positive news on MA's continued improvement. What a support group on this site, it is heartwarming.

Winefree

Comment

CowGal Update

Awesome...........! Quick Recovery is in order.......( We played music last time I heard from ya' MA.....here's another to celebrate......IAD )
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iIc1yO1n2c[/video]]YouTube - Cowgirl in the Sand - Neil Young Live @ Grand Rex
                              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

CowGal Update

That is great news. Hope you have a speedy recovery MA.
                                M

Comment

Working...
                                X