Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CowGal Update

Guitarista;796884 wrote: Hi folk's.
    I was just thinking.......If some sort of Re-hab is agreed by Cowgal to be the best way to go next, and i gather these places cost money, and if this could be an issue here, surely there is somewhere free, or reasonably affordable in the great U.S.A. that she could go? Even if it's on the other side of the country, or even just out of the country?
    I believe where there's a will, there's a way, and anything's possible. Even if we all pass 'the hat' around, like we did for 'UK Sean', to get a deposit up for a loan?...or to get her foot in the door for some kind of appropriate treatment, if this is the way she want's to go?

Just a thought.

Best wishes Cowgal.....x
    And a lovely thought it is Mr G.:l
    I will contribute all I can.

Keep on getting stronger MA
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

CowGal Update

Hi Mary Ann hope you are doing well and getting stronger each day, you are in my thoughts and prayers, if your reading this mary ann try and get help, if the hospital given you information where to get help from reach out or get someone to pick that phone up for you... (Like momof3 said in her post) ...I go to my communtiy mental health centre for counselling. I hope you get the help you really need. Love u lots.:h
      Formerly known as Teardrop:l
      sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
      my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

CowGal Update

MA, I'm heading up to the cabin soon, will take some pics for you, spend time praying by the stream. Maybe we'll get together there soon. Its a place of peace, and quiet, and I know you need that and were looking forward to our visit there in Feb. TMB, Tinkerbelle, Sadie and Gator send their love, want to meet you too! And I know you were hoping for Tigger to visit you; he's at my home now. Check out his adventures!!!!
        Love you, sweet girl. Hang on, and get the rest and help you need and deserve.
        Rubes
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

CowGal Update

DeeBee;797101 wrote: And a lovely thought it is Mr G.:l

so would I, I think its a great idea.

Comment

CowGal Update

Not sure about the right way to do this, but here's some info on a FL treatment center. Maybe it will help someone, or give them at least an idea about what's out there. Would be nice if others would post weblinks to similar facilities, I hope.
            Welcome to The Friary of Lakeview Center
            PS: There are MANY others, just have personal knowledge of this one.
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

CowGal Update

Quote:
              Originally Posted by DeeBee
              And a lovely thought it is Mr G.

same here

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

CowGal Update

Still no updates here, hoping all is well! If I hear anything I'll let you know!
                "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

CowGal Update

Thanks Texas!

Comment

CowGal Update

Guitarista;796884 wrote: Hi folk's.
                    I was just thinking.......If some sort of Re-hab is agreed by Cowgal to be the best way to go next, and i gather these places cost money, and if this could be an issue here, surely there is somewhere free, or reasonably affordable in the great U.S.A. that she could go? Even if it's on the other side of the country, or even just out of the country?
                    I believe where there's a will, there's a way, and anything's possible. Even if we all pass 'the hat' around, like we did for 'UK Sean', to get a deposit up for a loan?...or to get her foot in the door for some kind of appropriate treatment, if this is the way she want's to go?

Just a thought.

Best wishes Cowgal.....x
                    This is a wonderful idea Mr G.
                    Count me in too.

Hugs and good wishes MA :l
                    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

CowGal Update

Oh MA so sorry to just be seeing this. Hope you are better soon. Big Hugs
                      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

CowGal Update

Just read on FB she is off the vent and making a full recovery. Even looking at discharge. Thank goodness.
                        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

CowGal Update

Sending love today honey. Keep fighting...we all love u
                          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

CowGal Update

Sending you lots of love. xoxo

Comment

CowGal Update

still thinking of you maryann x

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

CowGal Update

me too, wishing you the best

Comment

Working...
                                X