Clear All

CowGal Update

Great to see you back!
    sigpic
    AF since December 22nd 2008
    Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

CowGal Update

MA so very happy to see you back here. You have been on my mind a lot. It wouldn't be the same without you. Be well xoxox
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

CowGal Update

YAY MA!!!!!
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

CowGal Update

MA...I am so happy to see you post. Be selfish...but in the good way to yourself now. Rest...get help with some of the other issues. I hope there is someone there to help you. Don't get caught up in anyone's drama. Take care of yourself and boys. (((((MA))))

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

CowGal Update

Just seeing you here made my moring, MA.

Love,
            Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

CowGal Update

Glad to see you back. Take it slow and heal.
              Enlightened by MWO

Comment

CowGal Update

cowgal;798061 wrote: I am ashamed embarrassed, but sooooooooo grateful for this, had no access to my iPhone or a pc for 5 or so days........ Have thought about "offing myself" many tmes in the past esp if drinking, well w/ the stress, harrassment, fear about divorce.....always said it was a selfish but felt sorrow for people that deep down in the dumps(as I was last tues), I understand, just glad I was not successful!!!

I truly love you alll w/ all my heart, Connie, thanks for starting this, u r right, selfish& drinking.........

Off to bed, long day, first day out in the real world already being harrassed w/ a threat for a restraining order from Mike....... Not going to let things get to me wil NEVER attempt anything so horrid again, not the best way out, if u know what I mean, will check in tomorrow!

Deepest love to you all.

Mary Anne:h:l
                So glad to hear from you Mary. NEVER DO IT AGAIN! If you feel this way again PLEASE go here before attempting anything.
                I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

CowGal Update

Welcome back MA!
                  Sending you strength to do wht you need to do

Lav
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

CowGal Update

That a cowgirl MA.............Hit the road running.....2nd chance at life. We're all here to help ! IAD.
                    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

CowGal Update

MA, what a difference it makes to this thread to see you post on it. We need to talk, girl. Don't let that drama start again in your life, there's always a better way. I'm heading to the cabin in a bit, you know how to reach me. You are a miracle, lets make the best of it.
                      Love you hon.
                      Ruby
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

CowGal Update

So amazing to see you back MaryAnne. You don't know me (yet!) but a lot of new friends from here and Dr Phill's site have talked so highly of you I cannot wait to get to know you

What a miracle, our prayers were answered!!!
                        I don't come here much anymore but you can always mail me at rotunda 2000 at hotmail dot com (no spaces). Might be able to help with Bac emergencies

Comment

CowGal Update

MA, it also made my morning to see your post. Please take care of you. That is what is critical now.

Comment

CowGal Update

you don't know me either MA but welcome back, hope the candles played a part in your recovery, you certainly have heaps of brill friends here
                            Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                            contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

CowGal Update

Wow. I can't begin to describe how happy I am to see you posting here. I really have nothing more to add that hasn't been said already. I agree with everyone--you had us all pretty worried, but there is no reason for shame. We are all so glad you made it through this time, but please heed the advice and get the help you need. No deserves to be so sad that they want to leave their kids and family and friends. :l
                              Okay?:h
                              The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

CowGal Update

Mary Anne: I am so very glad that you are back.....I am crying at work (how am I gonna explain that one to my boss?). It's obvious that you have a lot more to do here on Earth, girlfriend - don't forget that!! You are so needed by many people. Just take it easy for now and keep us posted. Feel free to pm me any time!!

Love,
                                K.
                                Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Working...
                                X