Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CowGal Update

I am feeling it

I think about drink occaisionally but think about all the brain cells I have killed already and am still trying to bring back, thank god for that horrid memory, and Essential Fatty Acids, supposed to bring me back all the way, I am loading up on them, maybe they will give me fat in all the right places lol......:H:H:H

I do need to gain weight, this took a toll on me, definitely.:surrender: I give up al forever..........one day at a time...........

love and hugs, you guys rock!!!eace:

MA:h
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

CowGal Update

Lovely to see you posting again Cowgal, wishing you all the best.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

CowGal Update

thanks for everything!

Thank YOU and everyone else who prayed and pulled me out of this, I AM reborn, the toughest part of the divorce I am told is the "leaving", that is done, I sure hope "they" are right, the fighting won't be bad, I am a tough cookie if I have to be, but the deep depression of not being wanted by anyone, (all in my head mostly!?) was the worse............need to stay focused, am working closely w/ someone right now, surrounded by friends, trying my best not to isolate, that is part of the disease........easy to do tho.................

love and hugs,:l:h:l:h

MA

Comment

CowGal Update

Good morning Mary Anne,

I am so happy you're out of that miserable enviroment. You will have your little apartment just the way you want it in no time.

You have no idea how happy we are to see you posting.

Love you,

M2

Comment

CowGal Update

MA, you are SO loved! I hope you always hold that close to your heart.
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

CowGal Update

MA....It is so good to see you back. You are really a miracle!! I wish you joy in your new life!
              A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

CowGal Update

MaryAnne, You ROCK Girl! Take good care of yourself honey and don't forget the most important thing is YOU right now. You are going great in your recovery and we are 100% behind you :goodjob:

Hugs

Comment

CowGal Update

Rough day

I had such high hopes and to get alot done today, "not"......reallly need a hug, this took alot more out of me than I expected, need a big ole bear hug!! Rough day.
                  XOXO
                  MA

Comment

CowGal Update

Heres a great big hug MA! Whatever you do, don't let yourself get down enough to drink. You know you can call anyone of us and we'll be there for you.

Comment

CowGal Update

Semding you lots of hugs, MA. :l :l :l
                      AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

CowGal Update

cowgal;802445 wrote: I had such high hopes and to get alot done today, "not"......reallly need a hug, this took alot more out of me than I expected, need a big ole bear hug!! Rough day.
                        XOXO
                        MA
                        :l:l:l
                        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

CowGal Update

:l :l :l to you Cowgal.
                          Serenity prayer is kind of like a hug to me - some days I repeat it a lot! "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

Take care - love, strength, and healing to you! :h
                          ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

CowGal Update

I have been off the site for about a month but saw this on Friday. Stay strong girl. As far as the divorce goes......I didn't know if I would live thru that either (last August). You do live thru it and actually, I should not have fought it for 3 years.....I am much happier and healthier now. Here's sending you hugs girl:l:l:l:l
                            Finally Free

Comment

CowGal Update

:l:l:l:l:l:l just a hug,across the oceans
                              life is simple its just not easy

Comment

CowGal Update

Mary Ann, I want you to go get the book Bob was talking about, and right now!!! Excuses Begone....Dr. Wayne Dyer, get that one, and Smart Women, Foolish Choices!!! You can read at work!!
                                You need to fill your mind with POSITIVES!!!! If those don't do it, get the one I listened to on tape when I was getting a divorce, had no job, and 2 lil kids, going from rich to poor, socialite type, to living with my high school pal....seriously I was happier.....Tony Robbins, Awaken the Giant Within.....it'll give you examples of others who have suffered much much more than any of us, and came out on the other side....It's really important to have MIND OVER MATTER!!!! Now go get Excuses Begone, get it on CD if you have too and listen to it....I MEAN IT GIRLFRIEND, THERE'S GONNA BE A POP QUIZ.....LOL.....Love you!
                                "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

Working...
                                X