Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CowGal Update

ok

was waiting for my order to come in, which I noticed while in hospital, was unable to be delivered, want/NEED to read, fill myself w/ positive thoughts/feelings/emotions.....just don't know about being able to buy them, as I am worried about being able to pay rent/utilities/pc/ tv..............?????????.....I am just a mess right now, thanks Red, Dragonflies, and TIT,limeaa, dancelot, doggygirl, More2...............good to see some love here.............:h:h oh ant TIT!! thanks, WILL get through this................positive fluctuates w/ negative so often, am sure it is normal, will see psychiatrist tomorrow, start counseling this week or early next, waiting to hear from the counselor......................xoxo

good news today at least from neurologist, I am fine in the brain..............just don't feel it yet, he said it will take a few months, talk about patience.???!!need to start working on that too...................$$$ and all have me extremely stressed, eating peanut butter sandwiches, and whatever anyone takes me to lunch/breakfast for.................feel like a bum!!:upset:

.......MA:l:l
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

CowGal Update

Cowgirl....(MA) Try to maintain your cool......Their are times I feel that I'm just a failure.......I got this great plague from NSA saying what a great guy I was for 35 years.......big shit ! Here I am trying to get a job after I got early retirement from Uncle Sammy....can't find a job !! It's depressing....but I keep trying...sure brings you down to Whale shit stadous...(as about as low as someone can get ! ha!) I keep trying...you keep going...it'll happen...I'm with ya ! IAD
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

CowGal Update

sweet IAD!!

You are always so sweet IAD, :thanks: will get better once I get back into my music and artwork, just a rough couple days, hope you find a job, thank GOD at least I have one, it is rough long hours, but a job, lots of hugs to you!!!

Mary Anne:h:l:l

Comment

CowGal Update

mary anne you are the best..me love you long time...:h:h:h:h:h:h

Comment

CowGal Update

u r 2

CHAT??

Comment

CowGal Update

btw

love the msg Gent, chat tonight??? I pm'd u too..................bored as hell here!!

MA

Comment

CowGal Update

wanted to burry

but now as I am looking through this, I really get teary eyed, thanks for all your love an dedication to my recovery....................tho some replied, posted after the fact................I need(still more than before)all the support than is out there, sorry, don't mean to be "all about me" or anything, just u are the only ones who know the "real me" and still love me (i think??!!)

off to take a hot bath and listen to music, my only joy in life right now, which is totally fine.....................xo

MA

Comment

CowGal Update

Hey Cowgal,
                  How are you doing honey? Yuuummmy. I absolutely love Peanut Butter. So much so that I don't buy it because I would be afraid I would eat the whole lot in one sitting.
                  Hope your bath chills you out a little bit.
                  Sounds like all the thoughts and feelings you are having at the moment are all normal. I fluctuate between positive and negative and my body hasn't been through the trauma that yours recently has.

So happy to hear that everything is ok with your brain. That is a huge relief and very positive.
                  Enjoy your bath MA, and the music.
                  xxxx
                  Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

CowGal Update

Just a little horseback for ya ' Cowgirl......Keep up with you recovery 1 IAD.
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

CowGal Update

Cowgal,

I hope you stay strong. I am happy to hear that you got out of the situation with your husband. Good for you. Hang in there.

IAD Awww. Is that your girl? Does she have a horse?
                      AF Since April 20, 2008
                      4 Years!!!
                      :lilheart:

Comment

CowGal Update

Mom....that's my lady.......barn goddess! ha! She's with the U of MD Equistrian Club, FFA and all that good stuff. She's raising a little lamb....wants to show her....IAD
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

CowGal Update

wow

what a gorgeous horse your mom has, and raising a little lamb, adorable, I love to do that stuff, my ex despised, so....................gotta move on and find one who enjoys the stuff I do, first still learning myself, do's and don't's ..........................hard, but learning, today was good but rough, emotional to the max.......................but ok, growing, u guys are wonderful, would like to keep this support group (if u will) going, so not burry this thread like I originally wanted to.....................

xoxxo lots of love, MA no mouse so no icons.........................blah!!!

MA

Comment

CowGal Update

Cowgal.....that's my little girl ! ha! She's deep into being a Vet. Loves all kinds of critters ! She has lamb watch at the University......every Tuesday night at 10:00 pm.....but she hangs out their all the time ! ha! Durning the snow storm.....I had to bring here to the University Barn every day ! Ha! I can't keep her out of the place ! ha! Cowgal.......keep, keepin' on We love ya ! IAD
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

CowGal Update

IAD My oldest who is 13 loves all living creatures. When she was 3 years old, I had to abruptly end a play date because a little girl stepped on an ant and after that, she would have nothing to do with her. There is nothing she likes to do better than hang out at a barn. She loves horses but not into showing...just likes riding and being around them. Would like to get her a horse some day or lease one. Will have to wait til she's older so she can pay.

Cowgal, good to hear you are spending some time around your horses.
                              AF Since April 20, 2008
                              4 Years!!!
                              :lilheart:

Comment

CowGal Update

Cowgal, it's good to read your post and *hear* the optimism in your words! I hope the animals become an even bigger part of your life ahead since you love them so much!

DG
                                Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                                Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
                                X