CowGal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CowGal Update

Cowgal - My boy Seve asked me to send this message - I send a big slurpey horse kiss your way. If I saw you in person I'd lick your the palm of your hand to hear you giggle. Have you been getting a sniff of horse skin on a regular basis? That always makes my mommy smile, even when she's feeling down. Mom sends lots of love and positive vibes too. Love, Seve :h
    P.S. - I am a dark bay Quarter Horse, very athletic, 23 but look 10, in case you have any mares.
    ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

CowGal Update

ha dance

I DO have an arab mare......................she is about 15, my little boy is about 9 now, can't believe he is that old, seems like yesterday I got him and he was 4....................well, I am sooooooo happy to hear from u all

Doggy , thanks for the well wishing,:thanks:

IAD, oops sorry, your daughter will be a great vet, what I dreamed of doing when younger cuz I loved (and still do) all creatures, big and small..................

momof3, didn't get to spend as much time as I wanted to over the weekend, weather, no shows for riding etc, but tomorrow plan to ride, then go to the hay guy's farm and photograph his arabs to draw...............will love doing that............food for my soul!!!!

MA love you all!!!! :l :h REALLY!!!!!!

xoxoxoxo :l
      :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Working...
      X